Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Market Tax

I had an idea about the market,I thought about having tax in the market.So the strongest alliance of the month should
have control over the tax in the market for each month they are winning,I think the tax should be like 2%-5% only
the towns that are in an alliance should get taxed and the towns that aren't in an alliance should be tax free.
If the strongest alliance gets to win each month without losing the tax should get lower something like -1% or -2%
each month they are winning.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
If this gets accepted, why should the tax get weaker over time? Seems like a useless thing to have and discourages people from going for cap.

Wxndernut

+1 I think this would be a good world capital policy, the percentages should definitely be tweaked though because it could easily add up to over 100k shards a month.

mindblaster007

I had an idea about the market,I thought about having tax in the market.So the strongest alliance of the month should
have control over the tax in the market for each month they are winning,I think the tax should be like 2%-5% only
the towns that are in an alliance should get taxed and the towns that aren't in an alliance should be tax free.
If the strongest alliance gets to win each month without losing the tax should get lower something like -1% or -2%
each month they are winning.
I hope Preksak hunts your sleep you absolute abomination of a monster!

Back