McWetPaper
Member
Age: 18
Current rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank: I think that Sentries are individuals who should be very welcoming and knowledgeable people who are able to assist those who need guidance on the server. Whether it be through tickets or through general Q&A Sentries should be players who are up to the task. I also believe that Sentries should have a very high maturity level and self-control as it's important to treat situations without bias and with an open mind. Lastly, Sentries should also be players who are well-rounded in the rules of the server and should be available to enforce them as needed, with the intention of keeping the community a place that is welcoming to all.
Why you think you should become this rank: I believe that I would be a good fit for Sentry for multiple reasons. For one, I have spent a lot of time on Loka and have a lot of experience in not only the ruleset but also gameplay of the server, and I would be able to assist players with any questions or concerns they may have. I am currently a town leader and have found so much enjoyment in being one, helping players learn the server and find a spot where they feel included is something that makes being a town leader beyond worth it. In addition to my Loka experience, I have been involved in the PvP Minecraft community for quite some time (more specifically from the years of 2020-2026), being a staff member for multiple projects involving this. I have learned many skills through these opportunities including but not limited to ticket processing, professionalism, time-management, managing a team, setting up events, and cheat detection/screensharing. Through these gained skills I could make meaningful contributions to Loka and hopefully reaching my goal of making the server a more welcoming and safe place for all.
When you started playing on the server: I started playing around 4 years ago, and very actively in the past 2 years with Meridia and Corvus.
Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): I play usually everyday with around 3-4 hours spent actively, of course with some variance.
Current rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank: I think that Sentries are individuals who should be very welcoming and knowledgeable people who are able to assist those who need guidance on the server. Whether it be through tickets or through general Q&A Sentries should be players who are up to the task. I also believe that Sentries should have a very high maturity level and self-control as it's important to treat situations without bias and with an open mind. Lastly, Sentries should also be players who are well-rounded in the rules of the server and should be available to enforce them as needed, with the intention of keeping the community a place that is welcoming to all.
Why you think you should become this rank: I believe that I would be a good fit for Sentry for multiple reasons. For one, I have spent a lot of time on Loka and have a lot of experience in not only the ruleset but also gameplay of the server, and I would be able to assist players with any questions or concerns they may have. I am currently a town leader and have found so much enjoyment in being one, helping players learn the server and find a spot where they feel included is something that makes being a town leader beyond worth it. In addition to my Loka experience, I have been involved in the PvP Minecraft community for quite some time (more specifically from the years of 2020-2026), being a staff member for multiple projects involving this. I have learned many skills through these opportunities including but not limited to ticket processing, professionalism, time-management, managing a team, setting up events, and cheat detection/screensharing. Through these gained skills I could make meaningful contributions to Loka and hopefully reaching my goal of making the server a more welcoming and safe place for all.
When you started playing on the server: I started playing around 4 years ago, and very actively in the past 2 years with Meridia and Corvus.
Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): I play usually everyday with around 3-4 hours spent actively, of course with some variance.
