Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mediumhotchilli´s Builder application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediumhotchilli

Hello my fellow gamers, I want to apply for the position as a builder on your server. I have pretty much experience of building. I was starting to play this server in the late summer and I got kind of bored of the fighting and want to try something other on the server. I have been building for maybe 3 different servers. I have used world edit but I am have not been using world paint or world machine before. But i am a quick learner so that would not be so hard. Here are some of my builds:3511B6E5-6964-450C-B6EB-722EE9363EF6.jpeg2D216F2E-65B8-4AE9-82B4-FC0345F8F14D.jpeg62E4B572-B4A3-4D9B-9E5D-754B17EF2A98.jpeg

koi0001

Guardian
i can put netherrack and glow stone around a portal with shaders
Ever considered applying for builder in that case???

Most people don't ever attempt to help out the server with making stuff so I think it's fair to say this is still appreciated :). Great job my fellow gamer.

Obstinance

Ever considered applying for builder in that case???

Most people don't ever attempt to help out the server with making stuff so I think it's fair to say this is still appreciated :). Great job my fellow gamer.
i can do it but not for loka, if nobody wants to help maybe it says something about the people running the server idk. im sure people would feel more inclined to help if you listened to the players and stopped implementing random gimmicks as updates to bandaid complaints

koi0001

Guardian
i can do it but not for loka, if nobody wants to help maybe it says something about the people running the server idk.
I must not have been clear in my last message. We don't necessarily need more helpers, we're just happy see people wanting to help and always appreciate it.
im sure people would feel more inclined to help if you listened to the players and stopped implementing random gimmicks as updates to bandaid complaints
I don't think this guy's builder application is the place for this conversation, I'd be more than happy to continue it in DMs or on any platform.

Obstinance

I must not have been clear in my last message. We don't necessarily need more helpers, we're just happy see people wanting to help and always appreciate it.

I don't think this guy's builder application is the place for this conversation, I'd be more than happy to continue it in DMs or on any platform.
cry

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
I see some potential, however I don't believe the builds are of high enough quality. Perhaps continue down your trek of building stuff, and come back maybe 9 or 12 months from now when you've improved.

Also we have a template to follow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back