Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Melu/Analisis ban appeal

QTeMelu

Muted
Good day or night Lokans and staff team!It's been 11 months since my ban and 5 since my last appeal, I would like you to consider it's enough time to reintegrate with the community I have missed this time, I have made some friends in these months I've been banned from the server and I actually wanna enjoy with them what the server provides to its users and discover the new stuff.

In the last appeal I already said sorry for the case that got me banned, still I tried to find the person but again I couldn't, I really wish I could say sorry face to face so they can feel my sincerity, if they by somehow wants to contact me.

Besides it, in my last appeal I didn't know, due to my ignorance on appealing in this Forum format, I had to apologize about a past ban I had for using an inapropate IGN and then alted to evade it, honestly in that moment I didn't know it was that bad because I was new and didn't know everything about the server's rule, I really regret, I remembered seeing IGNs with the word "D*ck" in Spanish slangs so I wrongly thought I could use the IGN that got me banned for one month, then I got mad and tried to alt, my actions were so dumb and I said things about the server I shouldn't have said, which is a thing I regret too, every server has their ups and downs and talking bad about some characteristics that someone doesn't like of the server in an aggressive way is just pathetic, that's how I define my past actions, pathetic.

Some screenshots were posted in my last appeals, which showed how I was talking with my friends with slurs (honestly I still consider this is hypocrite since the group of friends
that posted those SSs talk to each other with the same slurs I used and some of them have been harassing me all this time)
I realized I didn't only insult my friends, i insulted a couple of people with those words, which I don't use anymore and got autocontrol in what I'm gonna say and think if it involves lr hurts someone else, I'm actually sorry about the words I've said in those screenshots.

Nothing else to say, I hope you consider a reduction of the ban or if it's possible, a direct unban, have a good day!

Back