What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

Memolistayla Ban Appeal #2

Memolistayla

New Member
IGN: Memolistayla
Ban date: 30/11/2024 (665 Day Ago)
Ban Reason: Exploit Abuse
Last Appeal: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/memolistayla-ban-appeal.10661/

Why Did I get Banned:
Back when i was playing with my friends in Spectra town; Lokacanavarı99, Lokacanavarı98, Lwurr, theberqt and Hrpexorg had discovered a dupe in server. Then they put duped items into owner room unorganized so i thought they grinded those and i dont like items looking messy so i organized those items and put them into to chests. After organized those items i learned that those items were duped. Later in the tournament day of the loka our town was spending so much shards in stalls and that caught by admins attention, and later that day we got banned for exploit abuse in 30 November 2024 .

Apology:
Hi🖐️ dear community of loka, im here to apology for harming servers economy. I regret being part of the exploit abuse, i wish my friends had never discovered this dupe and harmed the server economy. I know those shards were obtained by unfair ways and gained unfair advantage over other lokans. I regret organizing those items and helping harming the servers economy. I didnt mean to hurt server. I wish you can forgive me after being part of this exploit abuse and sorry for lying in my last appeal about saying i had no idea about the dupe. Thanks for reading my appeal.
 
Back
Top