Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Memory... complications

Mtndome

Slicer
Okay well. Before anyone starts freaking out, earlier today I had a bit of an accident. I was rock climbing this afternoon and cracked my dumb head on the rock wall. I went to the ER and was checked out. I received a nasty concussion and some bruising as well. I damaged my cortex and (for those of you medical buffs out there) I am having issues with my episodic memory (Essentially, the past few months worth of memory). I was told that this could last a few days, up to a few months- but on the upside, most cases resolve themselves by then. I plan on following up with a neurologist, but, in the mean time, If I have forgotten anything important, I''m sorry in advance. If anyone wants to fill me in on anything important, feel free to call or text me.

This was my facebook post. I have indeed lost my memory, about 6 months of it. So. Yeah. You can hold off on the jokes (owing money, being engaged, one night stands, etc). if you feel inclined to remind me of something feel free, if not, dont be an ass about it.

EpicBacon99

Slicer
Mtndome said:
Okay well. Before anyone starts freaking out, earlier today I had a bit of an accident. I was rock climbing this afternoon and cracked my dumb head on the rock wall. I went to the ER and was checked out. I received a nasty concussion and some bruising as well. I damaged my cortex and (for those of you medical buffs out there) I am having issues with my episodic memory (Essentially, the past few months worth of memory). I was told that this could last a few days, up to a few months- but on the upside, most cases resolve themselves by then. I plan on following up with a neurologist, but, in the mean time, If I have forgotten anything important, I''m sorry in advance. If anyone wants to fill me in on anything important, feel free to call or text me.

This was my facebook post. I have indeed lost my memory, about 6 months of it. So. Yeah. You can hold off on the jokes (owing money, being engaged, one night stands, etc). if you feel inclined to remind me of something feel free, if not, dont be an ass about it.

So mtn. I feel bad for ya :( This is why I always stay in the comfort of my basement <3

Back