Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mindblaster007's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindblaster007

Update: Here is a screenshot of what I've been putting up with, without breaking chat rules or rules in general. I've been sent, have seen, and been told these things ever since my unban, and even after my most recent ban.

Attachments

• Diego.JPG
    Diego.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Ban#2.JPG
    Ban#2.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 25
  • MB_Bad#1.JPG
    MB_Bad#1.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 24
  • MB_Bad#2.JPG
    MB_Bad#2.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Maxyne_#1.JPG
    Maxyne_#1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 24

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Community Rep
Don't try to play the victim card here, there are multiple screenshots of you insulting people, and saying you are going to break a rule (blowing up a town with TNT cannons). And also showing how if he were to do it, he would not care about the ban. If you are unbanned you need to not be ignorant towards the rules and think about things before you do them.

Attachments

• download (33).png
    download (33).png
    217.8 KB · Views: 19
  • download (34).png
    download (34).png
    19.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_29.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 19
  • download (35).png
    download (35).png
    27.9 KB · Views: 19
  • ucfiwA07Rq_PiOkfLUxJvQ.png
    ucfiwA07Rq_PiOkfLUxJvQ.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 19

mindblaster007

Don't try to play the victim card here, there are multiple screenshots of you insulting people, and saying you are going to break a rule (blowing up a town with TNT cannons). And also showing how if he were to do it, he would not care about the ban. If you are unbanned you need to not be ignorant towards the rules and think about things before you do them.
Please keep in mind SilentStormSix, these were in a Private Town Discord Server, which we've been actively trying to expel you and your friends from. As you can see here what you and your friends are harassing us by actively inserting spies into our Private Chats. As we know, what's said in private chats are not punishable. Remember this thread, where it was stated, clear as day, that punishments will not be applied to Private Chats.

First Image: Here we see Gali next to a tree that did not match his skin. Sadly, in this screenshot, it is not shown, but Gali stated that he blended into the tree. I thought it was funny and shared it with AC in our Town's Private Discord Server.

Second Image: Was me simply expressing my anger about how Wolf Force camps the docks at spawn.
think about things before you do them
It was an empty threat and I never went through with it. Again, this screenshot is from our Town's Private Discord Server.

Third Image: As you can see, I did nothing wrong in these screenshots. I did not cuss, get angry, or throw a fit about anything. Again, this screenshot is from our Town's Private Discord Server.

Fourth Image: If he were to provide a screenshot, which still had Minecraft's normal filename layout (e.g. 2019-08-01_20.07.57.png), it would show this was taken months ago. Yes, what I said was a little over the top, but I was neither warned, or punished for this. Again, this screenshot is from our Town's Private Discord Server.

Fifth Image: In the screenshot below, you will see that Blazeslayer said, "I find it funny, honestly.". Again, this screenshot is from our Town's Private Discord Server.

All SilentStormSIx proved is, I now conduct my anger by letting off some steam in our Town's Private Discord Server. Secondly, he's shown us that he likes to tamper with screenshots to hurt others' image and likeness. We know this because he's changed/hidden timestamps, as well as cropping out parts of a conversation. Lastly, he's admitted to actively harassing our town members by blackmailing us with our Town's Private Discussions. Technically speaking, I, as well as my town's members, are the victims to your active harassment.

Hopefully, everybody can see his motives and tell he's actively trying to make sure my ban will, and will always, remain permanent.

Edit: I think it's worth noting that everyone who -1 this application, with the exception of Castalina, are all apart of the same alliance. These fellows also were my town's sworn enemy. I cannot prove it, but I do question, that their responses are biased as I had no real connections with them in at least the past five months.

Attachments

• 1586643507421.png
    1586643507421.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
To add to what Silent said, about two months ago, I had to report Mindblaster for harassing me in DM's. First time, was when I raided him, second, was when I was punching him at spawn. He's claiming that he stays "Calm" when in these situations, and that he hasn't been warned for chat related offenses since his unban. Well, here is my response to this.
I haven’t even been warned for chat related offenses since my unban.
Warning: The first two images contain vulgar language. View at your own discretion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_31.png
    Screenshot_31.png
    687.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_32.png
    Screenshot_32.png
    694.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_30.png
    Screenshot_30.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 12

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Community Rep
Fifth Image: In the screenshot below, you will see that Blazeslayer said, "I find it funny, honestly.". Again, this screenshot is from our Town's Private Discord Server.
The fifth image is not from your discord, it is from the public test server, that I took a screenshot of.
Fourth Image: If he were to provide a screenshot, which still had Minecraft's normal filename layout (e.g. 2019-08-01_20.07.57.png), it would show this was taken months ago. Yes, what I said was a little over the top, but I was neither warned, or punished for this. Again, this screenshot is from our Town's Private Discord Server.
Also not from your private discord, just because it is old doesn't mean that it isn't invalid.
Third Image: As you can see, I did nothing wrong in these screenshots. I did not cuss, get angry, or throw a fit about anything. Again, this screenshot is from our Town's Private Discord Server.
You did get angry, cussed, and threw a fit, and called us "Fu***** f***"

Also, punishments have been given out for bullying players on signs in towns, and private messages on discord.

mindblaster007

To add to what Silent said, about two months ago, I had to report Mindblaster for harassing me in DM's. First time, was when I raided him, second, was when I was punching him at spawn. He's claiming that he stays "Calm" when in these situations, and that he hasn't been warned for chat related offenses since his unban. Well, here is my response to this.

Warning: The first two images contain vulgar language. View at your own discretion.
Ah, you're right, I did get pissed off once, in the past couple of months. So I stand corrected, I got one warning from Magpieman in Discord DMs.

You did get angry, cussed, and threw a fit, and called us "Fu***** f***"
Please, I do not recall this, can you provide a screenshot?

Also not from your private discord
The fifth image is not from your discord
These images are also in the town's Discord, I've verified it.

Also, punishments have been given out for bullying players on signs in towns, and private messages on discord.
The only thing that could be seen as bullying is where I call you ultrasensitive.

To add to what Silent said, about two months ago, I had to report Mindblaster for harassing me in DM's.
Funny how less than three days after you reported me, we were able to have multiple, civilized conversations. Wouldn't someone who reported you for harassment block said person and desire not to talk to them? Screenshots of some of the conversations below.

He's claiming that he stays "Calm" when in these situations, and that he hasn't been warned for chat related offenses since his unban.
Almost all these instances are from my town's Discord Server. I consider, now considered, considering they've compromised it and are using it to "blackmail" me, a safe haven. Instead of going into public chat and cussing, throwing fits, and complaining, I went to my town's Private Discord server to vent. There I had friends who would listen to me and help calm me down. Speaking of which, this is another great example of how I've changed. Now, I'm going and actively finding ways that will help me from breaking chat rules.

TLDR: I use my town's Discord server as a place to vent to my friends and help me calm down; I consider it a safe haven. This proves I'm seeking out new ways to help me calm down, rather than breaking chat offenses. Why can I not have a safe place to go and calm down?

Attachments

• B_S_#1.JPG
    B_S_#1.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
  • B_S_#2.JPG
    B_S_#2.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ACwavelength

Slicer
If I were you silent, I wouldn't have posted that first screenshot.
It shows how much you and others have pushed him constantly. You said that this shows he had wanted to break the rules, but the fact he didn't shows how he could control himself even while being bullied by you lot.

Strange also, how you have a collection of screenshots ready to post in case he does push back, as if you were ready for some kind of harassment report from him... If that isn't guilt, I don't know what is.
It's clear from your screenshots and description that mind feels like a victim of all this, how he obviously feels he has to respond with such language because of how far he's been pushed. I'm not claiming that a raid is justification for that, I'm saying that many small passive aggressive messages from many different people all at once can cause someone to just lash out at anyone.

Also you just admitted to harassing him at spawn... ironic, considering you're the one claiming to be the victim

-1 i dont think he has learned his lesson
but someone who had been blatantly racist and used cheats has?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be overturning the ban at this time.

When we previously unbanned you we made it very clear that any further rule breaks will result in another indefinite ban. Your behaviour has also extended to not only being a nuisance to staff but a problem to members of the community too.

Below is the previous unban message, less than a year ago on July 10th.
After discussing this with the rest of the staff, we have decided to lift the ban. Most of your past offences were relating to being a nuisance to staff and wasting their time. Despite this, the staff have agreed to give you one last chance. I do want to make it clear if further rules are broken it will result in another indefinite ban. (This includes all of Lokas platforms) We appreciate that you have been honest and owned up to your past mistakes.

What makes this appeal different to others we have rejected is that most of the past offences had a relatively minimal impact on the player base. The chat offences, while breaking our rules, were relatively mild and the major contributor to the ban in the first place was the number of times the staff were given the runaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back