Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mindblaster007's Elder Application

mindblaster007

Current rank:
Settler
Which rank you are applying for:
Elder
What you think is expected of this rank:
I believe that the expectations of this rank are to help maintain the wonderful, peaceful server through a number of various tasks. These tasks vastly range from maintaining a healthy relationship with the entire community to making sure the rules are upheld. Some other duties of this rank include helping plan community events and upcoming features, as well as actively gathering feedback from the community on what they would like to see implemented and/or changed.
Why you think you should become this rank:
I think I should be given the chance to hold this rank for a few reasons. First and foremost, I'm very well acquainted with the rules, mainly because I've been punished for breaking a good majority of them in the past. My ability to find loopholes in rules and get away with breaking them will help catch naughty hackers and rule breakers by thinking as they do. Secondly, I'm a rather laid-back, chill individual who only wants the best for Loka.
When you started playing on the server:
March 11th, 2018
Time zone:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)
How often do you play (hours a day/week):
I currently play on LokaMC approximately 12 hours a day.

Mocc1

Guardian
As a settler he has performed beyond expectations, going out of his way to help people and get other fellow settlers get a foothold in Loka, +1. There are a whole lot of other unmentioned and unseen actions that he does that go unseen, all positive towards the growth of Loka. I want him banned

LobsterLarry

Apply for LCR instead of Elder (besides you can’t even apply for Elder) You have to apply for guardian and get picked and the usual ladder you have to up from goes from Slicer > Sentry > Guardian. Only a rare few of extremely devoted, hardworking, and talented individuals ever become an Elder. If you truly want to help the server through community outreach I believe the best role for you is LCR. I also would encourage you to be in Pve and have slicer or apply for Sentry before even attempting to get to that rank as Elders do everything that I just mentioned to help the server grow. The fact you know loopholes in the rules and get away with breaking them only goes to show you aren’t reporting the loopholes and using them to your advantage, thus establishing a lack of trust, which is not at all he expectations that the Elders look for, let alone a Guardian or Sentry.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Apply for LCR instead of Elder (besides you can’t even apply for Elder) You have to apply for guardian and get picked and the usual ladder you have to up from goes from Slicer > Sentry > Guardian. Only a rare few of extremely devoted, hardworking, and talented individuals ever become an Elder. If you truly want to help the server through community outreach I believe the best role for you is LCR. I also would encourage you to be in Pve and have slicer or apply for Sentry before even attempting to get to that rank as Elders do everything that I just mentioned to help the server grow. The fact you know loopholes in the rules and get away with breaking them only goes to show you aren’t reporting the loopholes and using them to your advantage, thus establishing a lack of trust, which is not at all he expectations that the Elders look for, let alone a Guardian or Sentry.
Vinovian Opinion spotted.

Message disregarded and ignored.

Back