Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MinecraftJedi127 for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artagan

Slicer
Hullo all. This is my nomination for Jedi to become a slicer. She's been on the server awhile, contributed a lot, and it's 'bout time she advanced in rank.

adderman500

Slicer
She is very active but to answer your question andre, I'm not sure she has been here quite long enough just yet. Give it a month or so and I'll place my support, but not just yet.

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
Some concerns that I do have though. Do we require psych evals for slicers? Is there a minimum age?

This. This this this this this this this this. Also, if we were to judge on age, I don't think dragon years or seconds are valid.

Zor95

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
I don't think time on the server matters too much as MasterT wasn't on the server for more than a couple weeks before he was slicer. Some concerns that I do have though. Do we require psych evals for slicers? Is there a minimum age? Slicers are supposed to know a fair amount about the server and I'm not sure that she understands RP. Also she might make people think there are dragons on the server.

MasterT used a different account for several months before he became a slicer.

Magpieman said:
Slicers should have decent server experience and played on the server for a long time.
- Plays on a regular basis
- Be active in the community, talk in chat, help out others, use forums.
- Good server knowledge
- Knows all the rules well

Jedi fits the majority of that description, but I'm not sure if she knows what she is doing. She often forgets to read instructions or considers the context of things like on the wiki.

adderman500

Slicer
irishguyisaac played extensively at HC for a good couple months when HC was all nice and friendly as a town. He left when the raiding side of things became more important.

JocelynReed

Slicer
He left because he wanted to focus on building with MrAlc..

It had nothing to do with the raiding and such

Infact MasterT was the one who got thief playing on Loka.

HC stopped being so open after we were betrayed by a member, we stopped trusting after that.

Mtndome

Slicer
I think a bit more time is required of Jedi before I can give my full support. BUt otherwise, short of a psych evaluation, She is doing well.

adderman500

Slicer
I musta got confused, it just seemed like he left at the same time you guys got raid-ey. But yeah, give Jedi some time and she'll be a great slicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back