Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug Mobs in dreadfort despawn with stolen armour and swords

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
Although it's not very rewarding and the risk isn't that high either. Maybe for new players it is, but eventually if you go there nearly everyday you'll map out the dreadfort and it'll be easy.
Well, rewards like the firestone and witherskulls/beacons are pretty valuable. That was what I was referring to as "High rewards" But yeah, I agree, once someone has mapped it out, it's pretty easy. The Dreadfort, for me, has always been a place that I have avoided at all costs, only going when I needed to, like for the firestone. So I haven't had much time to map it out, which is probably why I thought it was "High Risk" Lol.

ACwavelength

Slicer
Although it's not very rewarding and the risk isn't that high either. Maybe for new players it is, but eventually if you go there nearly everyday you'll map out the dreadfort and it'll be easy.
I'd call fighting multiple tiny pigmen with an fps of about 15 risky. Not the worst fps I've had, but just enough to be annoying.
Also, I've never got anything good from that place. The firestone pieces are too hidden to find if you don't know where they are, and wither skeletons basically never drop their skulls.
I would rant about how the firestone itself gives new players a disadvantage, as they might not even know it exists, or be able to get it. But that would call for a new thread.

koi0001

Guardian
If you bring the appropriate preparations which is really just a full godset/fire res and maybe invis it's honestly a cake walk from the last time I went which was a month ago.

I kind of agree it's a very slow grind in the nether fort and is very gradual.

Back