Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Added Mod Loading Screen

mads64

Sentry
Name: Mod Loading Screen
Link: Description: This one is sort of a nobrainer, it just overhauls the screen shown when loading, and shows all the mods load individually! Its also customizable and I have some plans for it with the Loka Fabric modpack. It only changes how minecraft works when you first load it, and has no gameplay impact.
Reason: Why? its cool

Last edited:

mindblaster007

Huge -1! The amount of unfair advantage this mod gives makes me sick. I can’t believe @virfy even suggested it.

Now, for those who are unfamiliar with this mod, it allows custom loading screens when you first load up a modded instance. This custom loading screen could be a static image, or a gif. To the untrained eye, this isn’t an unfair advantage but don’t be fooled! A custom loading screen has been proven to cause overhype! Being overhyped causes a drastic spike in brain stimulation, which in turn causes the user to be more aware, reactive, and hyper. This is the digital equivalency of the common street drug referred to as “Speed”. This will cause a huge shift in PvP performance and will scare away newcomers and an overall spike in K/Ds.

Back