Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

monkeynick123ooh Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
Nick's wonderous and magnificent appeal:
In December, I was muted for the disdainful act of fatshaming others. Getting muted has genuinely helped me so much with my character and building a better me.
Going forward, I plan to be less toxic and fill the role of slicer that was bestowed upon me by the great Cryptite. Eventually I am hoping that the Loka community will forgive me for my past sins. Right now though, I will explain in further detail my actions before, during, and what I have done to set myself on the right path for future success.

In the months leading up to my mute, I tended to take Loka with a very laid back attitude but at the same time I was also harassing other Lokans and being a genuine nuisance to the community even with my Slicer rank. In one of these incidents of me being a nuisance, I said I would do very disgusting and vile things to another Lokan. Looking back and after not playing as much as I used to I offer my sincerest apologies to in general to whoever I harassed and also offer an even greater apology to the player that was unfortunately the target of my vile actions. I also brought great shame to the rank of Slicer and brought down the value of the rank with my actions. During the incident that led to my mute, it was another night of me being a nuisance, when I happen to stumble upon a Lokan that at the time everyone believed was severely overweight. Instead of being the Slicer I was supposed to be, I instead took it upon myself to bring this Lokan down. Reflecting on that night, I should've never said anything and I majorly regret that fateful night. After I got muted, I snapped out of my episode and instantly went in to the other players dms to apologize. I haven't really interacted with the player much since, but if you are reading (you know who you are) I hope you still forgive my actions. After my mute in December, I took a step back and reflected on my actions and look back on that time with disgust and sincerely wish to restore my view in Loka's eye.

Thank you for taking the time read my appeal,
Monkeynick123ooh

Lampp_

+1 unironically one of my favorite lokans and one of the people with the highest positive impact on the community with his constant streams and highly limited toxicity honestly it’s shocking to me how he hasnot been unmuted with how much he’s limited even basic egoing / shit talking and moved himself into a much better perspective I love mystical Nick my friend and hero and leader +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back