Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Moosebobby Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosebobby

Before I start I’d like to ask a staff member to preferably lock this thread until it’s reviewed/disable comments on it as a lot of people gonna hate and be mean to poor ole mousebaby. Now right to the point.

1st Ban Appeal
IGN: Moosebobby
Banned By: Grubul I believe
Reason: “Talking about Hitler and the holocaust being fake, *bulding* swastikas, fly hacking, Trolling, Talking about nazis, and caught X-raying”
Why you feel you should be unbanned: I believe this ban was delivered to me way back in like March/April 2016 by (then admin) Grubul. Since then I have spoken to Cryptite before about this and had agreed (maybe a year ago) that I’d served my sentence as long as I’d behave once I was back on (more on this later). But besides that I do apologize for my behavior on the server and if you choose to unban me my political beliefs won’t be expressed any such blatant way.

2nd Ban
IGN: Adzb13 (no not everyone’s favorite orange, I stole his original ign on my alt and was using that)
Banned By: Cryptite
Reason: Alting
Why you feel you should be unbanned: Well after using like 70 alts and 30 different IPs to log in Cryptite finally stopped insta banning them and we had a nice conversation about 11 or so months ago (honestly I feel like my timeframe is messed up but I doubt anyone has the exact dates so bear with me). He put me on a week probation thing to see if I was better since my previous Ban by allowing me to use an alt to play. (At the end of the week he would unban my main acc). Well the alt I was using was a public alt and I had logged in with Adzb13 after he agreed to it just to chat with the real adz as a meme. (There was another guy who had changed his name to adz something and it was the three of us and was hilarious). Well Cryptite banned me again for “using alts” even though he was letting me use them in the probation period and I couldn’t keep playing on the public alt as sometimes you can’t log in with it and you lose access to it. I’m sorry I didn’t inform you before I logged in with Adzb13 though and I hope you can forgive me.

Additional info: I hope you can forgive what I’ve done and allow me to return to the server where my group will come play your great server. I would also like to return as I know many people on Loka and would like the chance to interact with them more. If any staff would like to directly chat with me about anything in this app or otherwise, the fastest way to contact me is on discord at: Moose#7375

Again I thank you for at least reading this and giving me the chance to appeal.

-Moosebobby

SigmaFlash

Slicer
I think Moosebobby deserves the unban considering that I have never seen Moose write such a long ban appeal ever. I have known him for a long time. He used to be a big troll and expressed his political beliefs strongly but he has stopped doing that. +1

mindblaster007

Before I start I’d like to ask a staff member to preferably lock this thread until it’s reviewed/disable comments on it as a lot of people gonna hate and be mean to poor ole mousebaby. Now right to the point.

1st Ban Appeal
IGN: Moosebobby
Banned By: Grubul I believe
Reason: “Talking about Hitler and the holocaust being fake, *bulding* swastikas, fly hacking, Trolling, Talking about nazis, and caught X-raying”
Why you feel you should be unbanned: I believe this ban was delivered to me way back in like March/April 2016 by (then admin) Grubul. Since then I have spoken to Cryptite before about this and had agreed (maybe a year ago) that I’d served my sentence as long as I’d behave once I was back on (more on this later). But besides that I do apologize for my behavior on the server and if you choose to unban me my political beliefs won’t be expressed any such blatant way.

2nd Ban
IGN: Adzb13 (no not everyone’s favorite orange, I stole his original ign on my alt and was using that)
Banned By: Cryptite
Reason: Alting
Why you feel you should be unbanned: Well after using like 70 alts and 30 different IPs to log in Cryptite finally stopped insta banning them and we had a nice conversation about 11 or so months ago (honestly I feel like my timeframe is messed up but I doubt anyone has the exact dates so bear with me). He put me on a week probation thing to see if I was better since my previous Ban by allowing me to use an alt to play. (At the end of the week he would unban my main acc). Well the alt I was using was a public alt and I had logged in with Adzb13 after he agreed to it just to chat with the real adz as a meme. (There was another guy who had changed his name to adz something and it was the three of us and was hilarious). Well Cryptite banned me again for “using alts” even though he was letting me use them in the probation period and I couldn’t keep playing on the public alt as sometimes you can’t log in with it and you lose access to it. I’m sorry I didn’t inform you before I logged in with Adzb13 though and I hope you can forgive me.

Additional info: I hope you can forgive what I’ve done and allow me to return to the server where my group will come play your great server. I would also like to return as I know many people on Loka and would like the chance to interact with them more. If any staff would like to directly chat with me about anything in this app or otherwise, the fastest way to contact me is on discord at: Moose#7375

Again I thank you for at least reading this and giving me the chance to appeal.

-Moosebobby
I've heard a lot about Moosebobby... from what I've been told he's always starting arguments and such. The other day I saw some chats from him on another server. However, I believe everyone should get a second chance. I say +1 as long as he's monitored. I believe anyone can change if they actually want to.

Moosebobby

I've heard a lot about Moosebobby... from what I've been told he's always starting arguments and such. The other day I saw some chats from him on another server. However, I believe everyone should get a second chance. I say +1 as long as he's monitored. I believe anyone can change if they actually want to.
I don’t even know you, who is sending chat logs of me. >_<

Moosebobby

Well I heard stories... I didn't really see screenshots...
If you don’t mind then could you please not be so passive aggressive and lie in saying you saw chats of me acting up if you really didn’t. This is why I wanted staff to lock this thread until they decided their verdict. Thank you <3

mindblaster007

If you don’t mind then could you please not be so passive aggressive and lie in saying you saw chats of me acting up if you really didn’t. This is why I wanted staff to lock this thread until they decided their verdict. Thank you <3
I've heard and had chats of screenshots...

Moosebobby

I've heard and had chats of screenshots...
You know what, never mind, I appreciate you vouching for me and your willingness to give me another chance. Have a great night.

And just for the record gallowglass hates me for some reason. I have no idea what is it I’ve done to him. I bet he left out the parts where he was threatening me over a block game also.

Last edited:

Steve5729

Slicer
See, perm bans are mean to be permanent. Nothing is wrong with appealing but everytime I hear about / see you, you always seem toxic, less than before but still someone I think shouldn't be aloud on Loka. -1

Also if you do /find MooseBobby it sates "This is a Perm ban. You won't get back."

Last edited:

Moosebobby

@Cryptite since their was a dispute in the loka discord last night about “who I’m with” and Strasserite acting up. I’d like to clarify that I’m not with randall0208 or strasserite or any of the people that were in the short lived “drastiaempire”. My group is called Nexus and is composed of Sigma, DrChocolate, Vali, Aranosan, and a few others.
I’d also like to apologize for sigmaflash’s behavior in pestering you about my ban appeal publicly.

OperaGhost2004

are you seriously trying this? after all that? you've had multiple chance. if you didn't want to be banned, why did you behave like that is the first place? -1 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back