Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Moosebobby Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OperaGhost2004

I've heard a lot about Moosebobby... from what I've been told he's always starting arguments and such. The other day I saw some chats from him on another server. However, I believe everyone should get a second chance. I say +1 as long as he's monitored. I believe anyone can change if they actually want to.

he did get a second chance

ModernMozart1787

I've heard a lot about Moosebobby... from what I've been told he's always starting arguments and such. The other day I saw some chats from him on another server. However, I believe everyone should get a second chance. I say +1 as long as he's monitored. I believe anyone can change if they actually want to.
he did get a second chance
Yes, he admitted he got banned twice. I know people should get second chances, but he's already had one, and look at the top for what he's done with it.

koi0001

Guardian
When I had my brief encounters with Moosebobby I can only say I saw the positive sides, giving me materials and trading; however, if he was to be unbanned it really would beg the question how many chances is enough? surely unbanning him after all of these separate chances would mean that Loka is a place that is always willing to unban the banned if they make an interesting ban appeal?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Given your history of multiple permabans, including bans even from the forums and our Discord (which is extremely rare), we don't feel enough time has elapsed to warrant a pardon. Further, some players have presented us with evidence that your behavior seems very much the same as it always has been, so we will pass on pardoning you at this time.

-Crypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back