Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Morahh Unban Appeal

Morahh

Slicer
First of all, I was banned around 4 months ago, and for some people this amount of time would seem too little for the offence for which I got banned, however, due to my minimal amount of offences on this server (this is my only offence on the server if I am not wrong) I believe, in my opinion, that enough time has passed for me to have learnt my lesson. Furthermore, during the time of my ban, I had my discord account deleted (by myself) and so was unable to do any harm to the community during the time of my ban. To conclude the introduction, I would like to apologies to anyone that did get offended by name, I can assure that my name change was not to offend anyone and was purely as an unfunny joke.

I was banned around 4 months ago. The reason for my ban was for changing my name to an inappropriate (Turkish) slur ("kirlysiyahzenci"). This name change was, in fact, stupid on my behalf, I meant it purely as a joke, however, reflecting back, it was simply stupid of me to do such a thing and was not at all comedic in any way. This name was extremely offensive, especially to the Turkish community, and I would like to, again, deeply apologies to anyone that I have offended, I did not mean any harm to anyone with this name change. In addition, as I have stated in the introductory paragraph, I was unable to communicate with anyone in the Loka community, and in turn, unable to do any further harm to the Loka community during my ban.

Some believe that too little time has passed for me to even consider an unban, however, this is my only offence on Loka and so during this minimal time I believe I have learnt my lesson. During my ban I was able to solemnly reflect on what I did; I concluded that what I did could have, potentially, been extremely offensive to, not only, the Turkish community but also to the community as a whole. I changed my name thinking it would be a harmless joke but others could have taken it with grave seriousness, I reflected on that during the time of ban and have, in fact, changed for the better. Also, the fact that this is my only offence further proves that I did not mean such a name change in a harmful manner, it was a stupid joke.

In conclusion, I emphasize my deepest apologies to anyone that I have offended, for I meant no harm in anyway by my name change. After reflecting, I understand the severity of what I have done, but I have, in fact, changed my ways. My time away from Loka also contributed to the start of my time away from Discord (as stated in the introductory paragraph, I deleted my Discord account for personal reasons) and this time away from Discord, in turn, contributed to me becoming allot less toxic that I used to be. Finally, as I have said many times, I apologies greatly to anyone that I have offended by my name change and I have reflected and changed my ways, I am not the person I was before the ban.

Kind Regards,
Morahh

Facilee

-1 this guy is one of the most toxic kids outside of loka its like a different person lol
to say he literally took himself off both minecraft and discord I’m confused how he has been toxic to you in any way maybe a screenshot or something to back up ur statement

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Was kinda toxic to me in the past but its a good appeal and I've heard from alot of people that you are infact better then before so I +1 this

Back