Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Mouse Tweaks

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
doesnt this literally allow people to spam like 8 pots into ur hotbar in the span of a second

mindblaster007

doesnt this literally allow people to spam like 8 pots into ur hotbar in the span of a second
I am not quiet sure what you are referring to exactly, but you can already do that in vanilla MC by double-clicking. There is also an API for the mod that probably allows them to disable whatever you are talking about for pots specifically.

Reiwa1

Guardian
We are rejecting you with 3 star no thanks for the suggestion never lose your hope and have a great day

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
I am not quiet sure what you are referring to exactly, but you can already do that in vanilla MC by double-clicking. There is also an API for the mod that probably allows them to disable whatever you are talking about for pots specifically.

The "LMB Tweak (without item)" is the one that gives a significant competitive advantage and we've banned a number of players for using it. I'm not sure what API you're referring to but the only one I see allows other mods, not servers to disable functionality in custom containers.

Back