Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mtndome the animal/wife abuser :(

13scooter13

Slicer
I better hurry with this post before Mtn arrives but I wanted to complain about the lack of compassion he shares with me. He makes up for it in abuse I guess. Every night since Oceanus fell to ruin he has been upset and took it out on beating me..... All hope is lost.

mopb3

Slicer
omg ban him

nevur beat a woman/animal/girlfoxthing :'(

lik dis if u cry errytiem </3

Mtndome

Slicer
*Mtndome storms out of the house*

WOMAN! Get BACK in the Kitchen where you BELONG!

*Mtndome smacks 13scooter13*
Don't let me catch you out of the house again. My boots need shinin' and they ain't cleaning themselves!
You WILL respect me and ALL of my decisions! You wanna get smacked again?
*pushes 13scooter13 back into the house*

Go on. Get out of here. Nothin' to see. Move along, ya hear?!

hip736

Slicer
i too have been a bystander of mtndome's animal/ wife abusiveness and i say it stops now!

Mtndome

Slicer
Listen here, punk. You mind yer business. Otherwise I'll have to come over there and show you just how (wife) abusive I can be?

Artagan

Slicer
He's watching me type this message, and my hands are shaking for fear of what he might do to me once he reads it. Every night he ties me up in his basement, and one by one he kills my porcine brethren right before my eyes. In my mind I can still hear their squeals of terror. I cry, I plead with him to stop. But he only laughs.

omgkiki

Pfft. Wusses. Stand up and push him back. He just needs someone to keep him in line. He doesn't abuse me, he takes the abuse instead. Maybe he's taking out his anger on you because you forgot where the kitchen is ;)

andrekeroxd

Slicer
K, tad late, but i would like to add asian/peruvian abuser to this. It started out as sexy rumpus, but it's gotten way out of hand, lately, i have to go to school wearing make up to cover up the nasty bruises all over my yellow skin.

jong-tae-se-crying-2010-south-africa-world-cup-vs-brazil.jpg

Help me please, someone call 911

Mtndome

Slicer
Listen here Sexy Rumpus. You put on that pretty make up, and shut yer lip, or ill bust it up good again.

( OMFG andre I just died )

Back