Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MUMILLIE for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
First off i would like to say i am very disappointed that no one except art is using these forums to nominate fellow players for slicer. The reason players nominate others for slicer is to take some pressure off me and crypt so we dont have to do everything on our own. We cannot always keep track of every single player and need help from the community in recognising those who deserve the rank slicer. People who post on the forums regularly and are active in the community have a far greater chance of being promoted. I would like to see players putting in a bit more effort.

I apologise for putting this comment in MUM's nomination for slicer but it needed to be said.

MUM is a great person who always looks to help out those in need. She has built many houses around spawn and started a town which helps out new players to the server. The server would be an even better place if more people were like her.

EpicBacon99

Slicer
+1000 from the infinite army of regenerating Bacons because i'm secretly Alucard, Count of Wallachia and I consumed all of my citizens and soldiers and now i'm immortal, but i'm actually not because i'm dreaming in the back of a van about to drive off a bridge cause this is inception and everything else mentioned was not real except the +1000 because that is in a different time paradox. Love you Mum <3

Artagan

Slicer
She's a great member of the community on the server, liked by virtually everybody. Absolutely +1

Mtndome

Slicer
Mum has my support as well.

As for us not nominating anyone, aside from our wonderful MUMILLIE, no one has really stuck out to me to be worthy of Slicer rank. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back