Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Names

Jedoi

Slicer
I'm writing a book in Minecraft, and I want to use the names of people on Loka. So if I can use your name, please reply to this giving me your OK. Awesome, thanks! :)

Jedoi

Slicer
Deathstrider said:
Feel free, just don't...
;)
:cool:
Put me in the same boat as Art.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

lol I just used the boat as an example.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
You can use my name as long as you don't perpetuate the idea that I'm a cruel and evil thief and murderer and you make my character out to be who I really am: A hero who only does what is good.

Mtndome

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
You can use my name as long as you don't perpetuate the idea that I'm a cruel and evil thief and murderer and you make my character out to be who I really am: A hero who only does what is good.

Exactly. We can't go off and misrepresent one of our finest and brightest stars.

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:

I'm pretty sure Psy is only being misunderstood guys. We have to give him a break.

39110187.jpg

39110239.jpg

39110522.jpg

39110395.jpg

Jedoi

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
Psychedelic98 said:

I'm pretty sure Psy is only being misunderstood guys. We have to give him a break.

39110187.jpg

39110239.jpg

39110522.jpg

39110395.jpg

:?: ........I...don't know how to reply to....this....

Back