Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Naqiso for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerSquid

Sentry
In past 2 years, I think Naqiso is a player who is very friendly to other players, I haven't seen him being toxic towards others. I think he deserves to be a Slicer.

Last edited:

Blissterz

-1 He does not contribute to anything on the server. He is simply just a player who plays on the server. From what I have seen he has never typed in guide chat or even tried to help anybody at all.

Naqiso

Slicer
-1 He does not contribute to anything on the server. He is simply just a player who plays on the server. From what I have seen he has never typed in guide chat or even tried to help anybody at all.
I did help in guide chat tho. just not much. but there were many new people who I helped with enjoyment. I report the bugs if I find them, and help finding hackers and alters. There were many people who I actually helped, thats why u see the +1s.

Krylo

^^^^ he seems nice but Blissterz is right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back