Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Nationalistic Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeceitfulPear

Slicer
Actually was in a voice chat with people when he joined I was actually surprised that WAS him. He really does sound like a changed man. I personally believe that if the 3 months since his ban has happened then he should be unbanned then. Just have an extra 2 months to what was originally a 1 month temp ban.

It goes without saying that I think this should be the final warning and any time he crosses the line and continues to cross it despite a warning or two, the permaban should stand again

And he may act the same on other servers according to ModernMozart and while I don't know what server(s) those are, a lot of minecraft servers accept that kind of talk and I think Flea now will stand by what he is and isn't allowed to do. We also have very vigilant Sentries too who can give that fat mute for a bit to help him cool down which is sometimes all anyone needs :)

OperaGhost2004

And he may act the same on other servers according to ModernMozart and while I don't know what server(s) those are, a lot of minecraft servers accept that kind of talk and I think Flea now will stand by what he is and isn't allowed to do. We also have very vigilant Sentries too who can give that fat mute for a bit to help him cool down which is sometimes all anyone needs :)

ModernMozart was referring to Blu, not Flea

Mickale

Slicer
This isn't his first chance, or second chance, or even third chance. He has a deeply-established pattern of behavior, which, after many warnings and previous actions, led to him being perma-banned as a last resort. From the post on his most recent banning

"The player Nationalistic had been temp banned for harassment and racism, which was incredibly lenient, based on his previous actions. However immediately after, he continued with the same disgusting behaviour and as a result is now permanently banned from Loka. "

I don't see the point in giving him another last chance, he's already had it. People who act like that and say that kind of hurtful stuff shouldn't be catered to. It's not a joke; it's not funny. In my opinion, this community deserves better, and we owe it to ourselves not to bend to this kind of behavior again.

Logic_ES

He has changed. Ive played with him a couple times and when they were trash talking him he didint respond. He has all the rights to be to but he still didint. hes change i think he should have a second chance

Good luck flea!

Xlan

Sentry
very good and nice and good guy. much more gooder and nicer than before when he was less good and nice. yes.

JoeDanger_

Slicer
I agree with Xlan, Logic and Adzy, I haven't seen any kind of toxicity or anything recently and 3 months should be enough. :) yes.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It's been a few months, and both your behavior in DM's as well as some of the anecdotal support in this thread from others seem to indicate you have a genuine desire to come back and do better. Mag and I think you have the potential to come back and contribute positively to the server.

We realize people can change, and sometimes it takes the threat of a permanent ban to show that. We're going to let you back, but we want to be very clear; if you start your toxicity all over again, it will result in an irrevocable permanent ban.

Your ban will expire 2 weeks from now, on the 17th. At that point, you're welcome to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back