Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New Airplane Regulations

LobsterLarry

Hello, World Conqueror LobsterLarry here to tell you about the new Airplane regulations on Ascalon. We have noticed an influx in crashes in part due to a lack of seatbelts, so I have taken it upon my self to ERASE the planes. Now you may be wondering, Why?

well have you ever been to Burger King? There's no runway, and if there is no safe place to land, how will you get your chicken fries?

also froggy, board meeting 5 minutes, you were late for the last one. show up to this one or you are FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for the rest of this alliance, you're LACKING! DONT LET HELIAN LEAGUE GET THIS MONTH! If you guys had just worked a little harder I'm sure you could have won, but it's okay, Helian won pretty easily due to your lack of skill, but that's alright. We'll get 'em next time team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to say however, that if we don't get our money up, it is us who gets the funny up....... We have EMS on standby for Fros and we are watching him 24/7 to make sure his roommate FroggyFruit does not MURDER HIM IN HIS SLEEP!? Thank you for the shulkers, will use them to make better landing strips for our burger king project I am having our newly acquired alliance make. Thank you fellow Lokans.

Dae_

Muted
Hello, World Conqueror LobsterLarry here to tell you about the new Airplane regulations on Ascalon. We have noticed an influx in crashes in part due to a lack of seatbelts, so I have taken it upon my self to ERASE the planes. Now you may be wondering, Why?

well have you ever been to Burger King? There's no runway, and if there is no safe place to land, how will you get your chicken fries?

also froggy, board meeting 5 minutes, you were late for the last one. show up to this one or you are FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for the rest of this alliance, you're LACKING! DONT LET HELIAN LEAGUE GET THIS MONTH! If you guys had just worked a little harder I'm sure you could have won, but it's okay, Helian won pretty easily due to your lack of skill, but that's alright. We'll get 'em next time team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to say however, that if we don't get our money up, it is us who gets the funny up....... We have EMS on standby for Fros and we are watching him 24/7 to make sure his roommate FroggyFruit does not MURDER HIM IN HIS SLEEP!? Thank you for the shulkers, will use them to make better landing strips for our burger king project I am having our newly acquired alliance make. Thank you fellow Lokans.

"If you guys had just worked a little harder I'm sure you could have won, but it's okay, Helian won pretty easily due to your lack of skill, but that's alright."
1669813916420.png
You tried Larry, you tried.. you can rat but you can't win 0-0

Back