Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New Auru: Tavern opened, Lore raffle

ACwavelength

Slicer
Introducing the King's Rose Pub & Brasserie, a tavern open to citizens of New Auru and the rest of Loka. Never before has a tavern been open to both members of a town and outsiders. Based in the heart of Auru, a historic region known for its unique culture, we offer Draught Beers, Vegan options, Pescatarian options, Vegetarian options, Cocktails, Gluten free options, Non-Alcoholic options, Low Sugar options, Halal options, Kosher options, and Lactose Intolerance options. Please be advised that no drinks are sold to anyone under 8th generation. One pint costs 200 shards. We do not accept cash. Enderchest usage costs 90 shards. No original features of Old Auru were destroyed in the making of the Tavern.

2024-04-14_22.18.20.png

Anyone can visit. The entrance is at coordinates x3704 y80 z3301 on Kalros. Alternatively, walk north from the Kalros docks to the south gate of New Auru and find the secret entrance.

We have a Karaoke machine with one song. Instructions are in the a book. If the tavern is popular, I'll add more minigames/machines.

LORE RAFFLE

To encourage visitors, I'm doing a raffle of a new lored sword, signed by Jedoi, King of all Auru. The sword will be used to cut the ribbon and officially open the first new tavern in Auru in several years. The winner will have their name inscribed onto the sword.

To enter, rename 4 diamonds to your username and throw them into the red square next to the bar (in the tavern). You must actually visit the tavern and place the diamonds there. I can't guarantee your safety so be careful I guess.

The Raffle ends on Wednesday 31st July, 1:00 BST/ Tuesday 30th July, 20:00 EST

UPDATE: here's a screenshot of the lored sword:

lore.png

All you have to do is rename four diamonds to your name, bring them to New Auru, and throw them onto the red carpet next to the bar.

Last edited:
Back