Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement New Spawn Role/Title (Historian/Archivist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raddus_

Guardian
I am here to suggest a new role/title for Aladra, that being the Historian/Archivist (idk which of those two names is better, another option could be Archeologist). The job of this person/people would be to refurbish and add onto the Spawn museum. The spawn museum is a part of spawn that has felt (at least to me) sort of neglected for a long time, and I think this role should be added to update the the galleries' and spaces within the museum, adding new items and lore. I know this job is technically part of the Chronicler title, but I think they should be separated, or at least allow more people to get the role at spawn (Please do not attack me McDanky!). Not only that, but having more people involved in helping to record and remember Loka's history is never a bad thing!

koi0001

Guardian
I like the idea but I thought the museum was uniquely for role-play/lore.

EDIT: I suppose my question is what do you think could be added to the museum?

Raddus_

Guardian
I like the idea but I thought the museum was uniquely for role-play/lore.

EDIT: I suppose my question is what do you think could be added to the museum?
As the museum is right now, their is a fair amount of empty space. Loka has a rich history of lore and player experiences, and I think the museum should be updated to include more about the lore that has been expanded in recent years, as well as begin to add information about the early days of Loka history (pre 2015)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
This is already covered by our Librarian (Chronicler) position. The entire point of it is to archive history for both the library and the museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back