Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement /nick Command

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
UghBraces, can't win 10v1s on server, Discord, or the forums!

Either way, selling popcorn. Who interested.

Also no, this idea, just no, no-one is that famous, and the server is too small, /nick would also not hide your skin. This is just, not making sense, considering Loka is tiny.

UghBraces

Muted
UghBraces, can't win 10v1s on server, Discord, or the forums!

Either way, selling popcorn. Who interested.

Also no, this idea, just no, no-one is that famous, and the server is too small, /nick would also not hide your skin. This is just, not making sense, considering Loka is tiny.
its a joke suggestion that i made because i have been top damage taken the last three fights in a row but i guess nobody can take jokes anymore and everyone on this server hates me because Im better

mindblaster007

Hello LokaMC Community I have been top damage taken the last three fights in a row because Best in the South and Sand Force members stick on me like glue. This has resulted in me getting very angry at myself, and at Loka Minecraft.

Add the /nick command for people with YouTube rank since they are really famous and will get targeted like me. This will result in me not being top damage taken every single fight and allow me to have fun while playing Loka.

Thank you,
UghBraces
Already a thing, YTers can use it I believe...

obuth

Guardian
I understand that being targeted in fights can be frustrating, but, targeting certain players is a strategy that can be used to win fights and it's not fair to change the game mechanics just to avoid being targeted.

Back