Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Noobville Map Art

Wemb

Noobville Map Art
HEY TEAM! Me and Explodingbull have recently been making some map art, and we thought we could make something big out of this. We are exceptionally fast and get the job done as asked. Below are some examples of our work.

2021-01-26_13.50.21.png2021-01-26_13.50.57.png2021-01-26_13.51.48.png2021-01-26_13.54.06.png

We can build anything you request, prices are 4.5k per map.
Since making map art may take some time, to get yours faster,

Within the next 3 days will be an extra 500
Within the next 2 days will be an extra 750

These offers are for 2x2 or less, while we are the fastest in the business, anything bigger would take more time.
(If we don't get it to you within the time frame you order, you will not have to pay the extra amount.)
If you have any questions or map arts that you want built, message me or ExplodingBull on discord
Wemb#6010 or ExplodingBull#0017

We look forward to doing business with you!

Last edited:

36s

Slicer
Noobville Map Art
HEY TEAM! Me and Explodingbull have recently been making some map art, and we thought we could make something big out of this. We are exceptionally fast and get the job done as asked. Below are some examples of our work.

View attachment 2308View attachment 2309View attachment 2310View attachment 2312

We can build anything you request, prices are 4.5k per map.
Since making map art may take some time, to get yours faster,

Within the next 3 days will be an extra 500
Within the next 2 days will be an extra 750

These offers are for 2x2 or less, while we are the fastest in the business, anything bigger would take more time.
(If we don't get it to you within the time frame you order, you will not have to pay the extra amount.)
If you have any questions or map arts that you want built, message me or ExplodingBull on discord
Wemb#6010 or ExplodingBull#0017

We look forward to doing business with you!

amazing builds. I personally have some of their art, and cannot stop looking at it!

Back