Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Nousrax Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rea4peR

Muted
(Im posting this for Nousrax because he has no forums account)
Hello dear lokans and staff, today I would like to appeal for my ban. I got banned almost 4 months ago for account sharing. When I wasn't actively playing on loka, my friend KocZilla asked for my account to alt, which I didn't play loka at that time since I was focusing on my education. After a while he got my account banned. I understand what I did and I am sorry about it. No player should share their account to another player. I am really sorry about this, If you guys accept me, I promise I will not do something like this again. The main reason I played loka was I really liked the system of loka and I mostly helped my friend eyvah build his room and make lores, and sometimes we did ri's together. Since eyvah is getting unbanned in 2 months, I want to play loka again with him. I am genuinely sorry for what I did and I will not do such a thing again. Thank you for reading my appeal, Have a good day.

Alpkaya

Muted
I don't want such a toxic player to be in Loka and I will not allow them to be unbanned. hes doxxing my face too after he banned from loka 😝 nice try Norlax!norlax2.png

Alpkaya

Muted
i taked the screenshot like 2 or 3 months ago and saying date says yesterday 11:58 so funny fr 😝

Greeneryy

Muted
I don't think you can attach a picture to a discord message thru inspect element, still, even if it's fake, if people dislike you so much that theyre willing to falsely accuse you of doxxing then there's something wrong with one of the 2 parties 😬

Obstinance

to be fair theres a black bar in the pic only on 1 side, discord is surrounded by a white background and the blue scribble goes off of discord onto it. it does look like a poor editing job

Alpkaya

Muted
to be fair theres a black bar in the pic only on 1 side, discord is surrounded by a white background and the blue scribble goes off of discord onto it. it does look like a poor editing job
Dude its not fake i can send The full photo but i cant send it here

Alpkaya

Muted
Your saying it's fake by looking at the date of the photo. So funny 😭 after Norlax give her account to koc and banned in public wc Norlax said i dont care about loka after like 1 or 2 months he sending my face in Rollin CripS discord

Dae_

Muted
I highly doubt that it’s fake, when you hover over a message or image on discord the background goes to a darker shade of gray. Faking this via paint.net/paint 3d would be borderline impossible with the evidence provided since it matches up with the image perfectly. You’ve kinda played yourself here by saying what programme it’s faked with.

The argument that it “looks faked because of the white background” is silly, if you’ve ever used snipping tool you’d know that when you draw outside of the original photos limits it adds an extra white background so that the pens ink can still be shown, you can test this out for yourself with snipping tool.

Overall, highly doubt that’s faked and definitely believe you shouldn’t be unbanned

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be lifting the ban at this time. The offense is too severe and the information others have brought to our attention does not help your case. We also have no way of proving if you are the only one with access to the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back