Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bid November, ElBurrito777's town/Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sihor

I'm currently working on changing it dw dont know why yall hating me so much but ok lol
Maybe cause you made a town and instantly are trying to have a tournament in a arena you didn't make and that's been used like 1000 times.

cookieIm

Muted
you havent even fixed the orb above the areana from when i took the shulkers like cmon this is such a lack off effortq

GhostOfImu

Slicer
The Month You're Bidding For: November
Town: ElBurrito777's Town/Nevada (if they accept the change of the name)
Players Running Festival: ElBurrito777, 7Deevil, Kyyleee

Type of Festival: 1v1 Pot PvP
Brackets: First round will be Bo1, Second and Third Bo3, Fourth and Fifth Bo5

The Rewards for Winners: 1 Lored god set and a god lored sword and the chance to fight Lurrn for the Champion title! I'll also give rewards to the Second and Third place.
Competitor Cost of Entry: 16 Dia blocks
Max Number of Competitors: 64
Cost of Stalls: 64 dia blocks
Max Number of Stalls: 15

Any Further Info: Image of Arena and/or Tournament Grounds:

And if anyone doesn't knows this was Noobville's arena it's not made by me. I just wanted to clarify that
View attachment 5327View attachment 5328View attachment 5329View attachment 5326
-1 needs more creativity

Litetzu

I personally would rather a town that had to put in some graft get the opportunity to host the next tournament

Feels a bit trashy a town that's yet to even hit level 25 can just be popped up and a tourney be instantly hosted
Asgard was not level 25 when they hosted their tournament and they left them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back