What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

oglm ban dispute

Av4nss

Member
Ign: oglm
Reason for ban: Bypassing SS / Hacking
Date of ban: 08/09/2026
Hello, lokans. I hope you’re all having a great day. I realize it hasn’t been that long since i was banned, but since I believe this ban was unfair and based on what koreapoludniowa, who took me to SS, said, i wanted to file an appeal and explain what happened.

First, I’d like to talk a bit about the things from that time, After the Hero tournaments held on 09/08/2026, Korea took me SS. Since I was certain I wasnt cheating, I agreed to the SS without hesitation. I remained in SS for about 30–35 minutes, and no evidence of cheating was found. However, at the end of the SS, Korea stated that they had to ban me because some of my services were disabled and that I needed to open an appeal.

For those who don’t know what these services are, I can briefly explain them as a logging mechanism that tracks when cheats are enabled in Minecraft. However, if we consider that these services run on all Windows systems, that there are dozens of them, and that all of them require RAM to run… I didn’t know any of this before I got banned, and my computer was old and slow, so I had to reset it many times over the course of a year because whenever I reset it, my computer literally turned into a pile of junk. I hadn’t reset my computer for a long time before this ban because I was tired of deleting everything and reinstalling it. When I looked at their sizes, the total came to many, many, many GB. So instead of resetting the computer, I downloaded a few cleanup tools to get rid of unnecessary files on my computer and a few performance-boosting apps to speed up my gaming experience. But when I eventually realized that these apps weren’t helping either, I concluded that the slowdown issue was due to my computer’s limited storage capacity, so I upgraded my SSD from 1TB to 2TB. After the upgrade, I freed up quite a bit of space on my computer. Since I no longer thought the cleanup tools were necessary, I deleted as many as I could remember. However, since Minecraft is a CPU-intensive game, I didn’t delete the performance-boosting apps because I’d noticed they did speed things up, even if only slightly.
Of course, what I’ve written isn’t an excuse, but these are simply situations and events that anyone wanting to play a smooth game could easily find themselves in.

I guess that’s all I can say because there’s a ban in place for a reason beyond my control even if it was my fault, I was banned by services I didn’t even know existed before. At the very least, I’d like to be given one last chance to have my services reinstated with the admins help so I can log in and check things out one more time. After all, I haven’t opened Minecraft at all since then I’ve barely even turned on my computer. I trust that the loka admins will make the right decision regarding this matter.
Thanks for reading my appeal.

Finally, I hope those who send me a -1 just because they dont like me because the reason for my ban isn’t harassment or doxxing, but bypassing SS, as I mentioned above. If you have any evidence, feel free to send it, and then send a -1.
 
- 1 He invited me to Riverside 3v3 tournament to fight with in his side. He was worse than me around iron/gold and i was emerald and he just went netherite in a week thats suspicious
 
Back
Top