Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

"Old one" Application jaja

MlneYoBeezWack

I want to apply for the "old one rank" it would look cool in-game and i would perm-ban everyone who speaks in the chat :bug::bug::bug::bug::bug: I would Love to see people not being able to join the server and when they try they will receive a "you are banned from this server please appeal to mineyobeezwack" Like this i will feel very powerful and immense, And i will make sure no teamers team JAj xd

LobsterLarry

gotcha. no more teaming you say???? Well I'm sure everyone would just absolutely love that. You'd fit the job perfectly. Keep up the good work boss!

MlneYoBeezWack

gotcha. no more teaming you say???? Well I'm sure everyone would just absolutely love that. You'd fit the job perfectly. Keep up the good work boss!
  • Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. :opyc::opyc::opyc::opyc:- xKyuko
  • "Believe in your ability to be successful in the things you have a passion for.:orbs::orbs::orbs::orbs: - Obama
  • "Nobody can impose your beliefs on you.:bug::bug::bug::bug::bug: - John cena
  • This life is not forever, nor is it the best life that will ever be.:kiting::kiting::kiting::kiting: - Beezwack
  • Apply the ABC's of success to your life.:sentry::sentry::sentry::sentry: - @dzne

Back