Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Opinions, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL GUARDIANSHIP APPLICATION

So, since playing on the server for the time that I have, I've wanted to help out as much as I could, preferably in the realms of keeping the server safe from griefers and hackers, and clean from xrayers, and so on. So much so, that my current goal is to become a Guardian to do so. As such, I have applied for the rank of Sentry about a month or two ago and have achieved said rank. But now, I would like an opinion from all of you who can access these forums. I wish to apply for the position of Guardian, despite the short time that I've been a Sentry. I know I've already gotten some people behind me on this, but I just want to gauge whether or not this is a prudent decision and action on my part. Please, do not mistake my eagerness as a desire for power, but rather as an eagerness to be among those who help defend the server. And so any and all opinions are welcomed here, positive and negative towards this idea.

I thank you all in advance.

Artagan

Slicer
Skitch the Wolf said:
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL GUARDIANSHIP APPLICATION

So, since playing on the server for the time that I have, I've wanted to help out as much as I could, preferably in the realms of keeping the server safe from griefers and hackers, and clean from xrayers, and so on. So much so, that my current goal is to become a Guardian to do so. As such, I have applied for the rank of Sentry about a month or two ago and have achieved said rank. But now, I would like an opinion from all of you who can access these forums. I wish to apply for the position of Guardian, despite the short time that I've been a Sentry. I know I've already gotten some people behind me on this, but I just want to gauge whether or not this is a prudent decision and action on my part. Please, do not mistake my eagerness as a desire for power, but rather as an eagerness to be among those who help defend the server. And so any and all opinions are welcomed here, positive and negative towards this idea.

I thank you all in advance.

I believe the first time I met you, skitch, was when I was running around cathedral the day after I became a member there and suddenly you logged on. You showed me your house, and were generally very kind to me as a new player. Your genuine dedication and compassion on the server are precisely the qualities that a great guardian ought to have.

You may wish to wait a little bit before officially applying for guardian in order to appease some of the less laid back people who cast judgement on these applications, but as for me, I give you 100% support.

13scooter13

Slicer
You make great decisions and have helped alot of players. You are very friendly and helpful. I bet you will be great when you become one.:D

adderman500

Slicer
Not just yet, you need more experience. But damn, you have all the necessary credentials to make a fantastic guardian. Keep up the good work!

andrekeroxd

Slicer
I said it to you a couple of days ago, you have all the makings of a great guardian, all you need (to my believe) is to learn all the tools of the trade (by that I mean commands and stuff) and you definitely have my full support.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
Reading everyone's posts on this thread has allowed me to reach a decision.

I will definitely apply, although I'll give it some time before I do. I know that I have a lot to learn, and I'm willing to learn as much as I can from everyone, not just Guardians and above. I want to learn from all of you. I do, however, apologize for my eagerness. Becoming a Guardian is something I've wanted to do for a while, and I don't wish for any of you to be offset by my eagerness.

I want thank each an every one of you who replied to this thread. I'm glad you all think of me as you do, and that you think I'm capable enough to be a Guardian, or at least, have the potential to be a good one. I will continue with my duties as a Sentry and help the people of Loka whenever or wherever they need me. You all have my respect and my friendship, all that I can muster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back