Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Orange tree/oranges spam of Adzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grubul

Slicer
Rules are either abused - or should be specified to be - within a short time frame.
I demand justice of a mute on forums / and or discord, or calling bias on this bullshit. Or just fix the goddamn rules to state that this is within short timeframe. Also, sku clarified to me as a guardian on discord, that Adzy is NOT breaking rules, but i dont belive that.

dsizcUU.jpg

G5k8rZr.jpg

sogbbFY.jpg
3n2Ty1R.jpg

DFaoSGv.jpg
TMdYNiN.jpg
dSB788L.jpg
olC7Cvq.jpg

pjANAJ1.jpg
2Vem6cl.jpg
6oTunIo.jpg
0Evo972.jpg
DvGmUev.jpg
DVxIeZZ.jpg

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
or calling bias on this bullshit
Oh the irony.

There's nothing wrong with the rules. You're just misinformed as to what spamming is. If we punished players for just repeating the same message twice then you and 99% of the server would be muted. You were a Guardian, you should know that the rules aren't black and white.

I don't understand why you're upset over someone, from your screenshots, sending two emojis together 10 times over the course of almost two weeks. If it's that much of an issue then just block him on Discord. As for the forums, the majority of the posts in the screenshot are profile posts, which are only visible on Adzy's profile. You also have the ability to ignore users on the forums, which hides any content posted by them and prevents you from receiving notifications when the ignored user replies to a watched thread.

Last edited:

Grubul

Slicer
Clearly, just now. You're just misinformed as to what swearing is. If we punished players for swearing then we would actually punish them and not just give them 10-20 warnings.

Also the Word Bullshit consists of the word of an animal and excriment. How can you consider that as swearing? I didnt insult anyone. You are a Guardian, you should know that the rules aren't Black and white.

If you got a problem with me then just do the same of ignoring to me.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
Clearly, just now. You're just misinformed as to what swearing is. If we punished players for swearing then we would actually punish them and not just give them 10-20 warnings.

We have and do punish players for swearing. I'm not sure where you get the idea that we don't.

Also the Word Bullshit consists of the word of an animal and excriment. How can you consider that as swearing? I didnt insult anyone. You are a Guardian, you should know that the rules aren't Black and white.

Maybe it's different where you live, but it is 100% profanity here in the United States. And if you notice you haven't been punished, because I'm using discretion and recognize that the rules aren't black and white.

If you got a problem with me then just do the same of ignoring to me.

I have nothing personal against you. You're both accusing a player of breaking the rules and accusing the admin team of bias. I'm defending the accused player as well as myself. Ignoring the fact that ignoring/blocking users would directly hurt my ability to enforce the rules, why would I ignore you? I have no issues with any of the content you post. I get the feeling that you think this is personal for some reason, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I am only objectively defending a player who hasn't broken rules.

Grubul

Slicer
If they are just profile posts, and rules dont apply to them, i can swear there?

Or just specify the rules.

Last edited:

Adzy

Slicer
You complain about it all, but it’s not actually affecting anything, it’s not like I’m constantly posting them every minute of the day, every day. It’s once-3 times a day I say this stuff, and even so, there’s nothing wrong with it.

Like sku said, just block me, and ignore me, problem solved. No need to carry this on.

Steve5729

Slicer
See this is why I did the -1 to your sentry application. You are getting flamed up about Something the community actually wants. As a guardian you should be willing to accept these things as ideas. We don't support Orange racism on Loka. If you want to be racist then find somewhere else to do it.

ModernMozart1787

See this is why I did the -1 to your sentry application. You are getting flamed up about Something the community actually wants. As a guardian you should be willing to accept these things as ideas. We don't support Orange racism on Loka. If you want to be racist then find somewhere else to do it.

racism?

"Racism is prejudice and discrimination towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Today, the term "racism" has a powerful emotional component, representing one of the least acceptable social behaviors and political positions in mainstream Western society."

oranges have neither race nor ethnicity.

Steve5729

Slicer
Ethnicity: the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

Oranges have culture and Oranges belong to a social group. Read My life as King. ORANGES ARE PEOPLE TOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back