Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ore Trader Hypotemabus - Move over Neven!

Hypotemabus

Slicer
Hail Lokans & merry tidings!

With the oncoming town upkeep apocalypse looming I am offering a higher ore to shard exchange rate than Trader Neven. My current rates for orders at the market ore chest are:

Diamonds - 13 shards

Gold - 4.25 shards

Iron - 1.5 shards

Depleted orders will be replenished where possible.

Hypotemabus

Slicer
so how many stacks of cores?
It was more a lot of high value items such as several beacons and a bunch of rare stuff from the city vault alongside ores I've since used for projects. The shard value back then was quite different to now. Had I brought my end chests value in cores from seven/eight years ago I'd be broke by todays standards 😅 That shard economy inflation...

doota

It was more a lot of high value items such as several beacons and a bunch of rare stuff from the city vault alongside ores I've since used for projects. The shard value back then was quite different to now. Had I brought my end chests value in cores from seven/eight years ago I'd be broke by todays standards 😅 That shard economy inflation...
send screenshot

capybara

Muted
Tru I know just in the last year the set market went from sets being uncommonish to common af

Back