Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ovoperry unban appeal

blackberryperry

Muted
I'd like to begin this appeal off by saying its been around 2 years since my original ban for town betrayal & racism. For the new people I'm going to break it down.

Firstly to explain my ban for town betrayal, I was in a town with a couple of my friends, and I had a dispute with the owner and I had taken my items as well as the remaining items in my room, I shared this room with another town member who said it was okay to take his items. He then changed his mind and wanted the items back, but being an egotistical 13 year old at the time I didn't care about what he thought and didn't give his items back. The owner of the town threatened me but I still refused because I thought he was bluffing about reporting me and thought I could get away with it.

Secondly to explain my ban for racism, there was a sentry who was beloved, jakeman5 was his username. He was one of the first people to give me trust on Loka and gave me a town to stay in. Him and I were really good friends for quite some time until my ego started getting bigger and I started to disrespect him. After a while of this, I started to call him racial slurs. This was very wrong of me and In the past few months I have gotten in touch with jakeman and have apologized for my wrong, we have talked it out and we are on good terms.

Unfortunately, another victim of my toxicity while I was banned was Raddus_. I had done horrible things to him and I harassed him multiple times, even talking about his relatives. I have also gotten in touch with him recently, apologizing for my actions and we are also on good terms. I've been in contact with him recently and we've been talking as good friends.

While I was banned however, I was influenced by a few of my past friends to start alting on Loka. I alted quite some time during my ban and I have caused disturbance to staff and regular players. Since my last alt, I have cut contact with those who have influenced me to alt and I rarely play with those individuals and I am never alone in a voice call with them, always having another one of my friends in the call to stop me from being peer pressured into alting. I have come to the realization there is no point in trying to evade my ban and rather to be patient and better myself.

I have truly taken time to reform for the benefit of myself and others. I've taken a huge break from Minecraft & Discord. Over this break I realized that my past actions were unacceptable, I'm not who I was before. I can admit that there is times where I'm imperfect and said things out of line. I'm asking the people and staff of Loka to give me another chance to redeem myself. I'd like to publicly apologize to all of the people I've done wrong off and on the server and I would like to be able to prove that I'm better for the sake of everyone.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my appeal.

Guns4Dayz

+1 Perry has been taking time away from the community to better himself. As someone who talks to him every day for countless hours I have seen major improvements in his behavior and who he is as a person. Perry knows what he has done is wrong and does not think of the negatives anymore. I hope staff can see this and free my boy up #FREEPERRY till its backwards ily lil bro

PETI

Real wanted me to post this for him, -1 from me aswell here not only because of the screenshots but also that i never had a good experience with this guy always just being weird and super toxic trying to get a reaction out of everyone. He didnt change at all.

1714503532353.png1714503456586.png1714503463853.png1714503392681.png1714503398470.png1714503406000.png

1714503503227.png

Conclusionz

Let’s make this very clear, as one of the people who know’s Raddus best on this server, you are not on “good terms.” You are simply using the fact that as a guardian he can not respond to appeals leading people to interpret that false paragraph as truthful. In addition, need I mention how well timed your apologies have been? It’s really funny that you’re sorry and then appeal. Finally let’s look at his paragraph about alting. Firstly, you claim to have “cut contact” with the people who convinced you to alt, but in the next sentence you say you VC with them? In addition that fact that you need someone in call to stop you from alting shows how immature you are. Next time you appeal I recommend that you don’t lie about being on “good terms” with people you’re not on and proof read your writing to avoid contradictions.

Conclusionz

He apologized to Raddus and they have been talking to each other whenever they have the chance to so that invalidates what you just said. He said "I am never alone in voicecall with them" means he is not in a call with them because he does not vc in groupchats + he only talks to me on calls so invalidates that too. Lastly no one tells him to not alt and it's only me again because I am the only person he private calls with and he doesnt even bring it up so that invalidates what you just said again. PS: he isnt lying about being on good terms you dont even talk to jakeman so you wouldnt know plus hes been talking to him in dms and they are friends
First of all, I wasn’t referring to Jakeman I was referring to Raddus. Secondly if I remember correctly the last time Perry talked to Raddus was about 2 months ago and it wasn’t anything more than a “hi.” Finnaly, publicly admitting that you have to stop him from alting? Thought you were smarter than that.

Lampp_

hmmmmm

+1 berrybrong minesurge loser inc
But I’d like to say the fact you used vencord or whatever the fuck it’s called now days means I inheritly distrust it if it is real then he won’t get unbanned & tuff but using an app to get discord screenshots is insanely sus 2 me.

mushalol

+1, perry is one of the NICEST people i know and I have personally seen a huge reform in perry these past years, I knew perry since he was up and now he down #FREEPERRY

Back