Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PainLyss/rnalol Unban Appeal

PainLyss

Muted
Hello Lokans, my name is rnalol and I was banned 8 months ago (222 days) (9/23/2023) for Hate Speech & Harrassment.

I sincerely apologize to RedBugatti for what I have said to him and to all the Loka Staff I have disrespected.

My Apology

I would first like to say that I have recognized what I said and how hurtful it can be to one and I would never do such a thing again. During my time on Loka I was just goingh through some personal stuff and gaming was my therapy but also made it very stressful and frustrating. RedBugatti killed me at cove a bunch the day I was just in a very bad mood and I unleashed all my anger onto him into dms and said some very hurtful things to him. But that is no excuse for what i've done. I am sincerely sorry to anyone I have offended slur wise and just in general.

After I was banned I took a deep breath and realized all the weird, stupid and hateful stuff I would say to people and recognized how messed up I truly was. What I did to work on myself is take my PC away for months.. like since the start of December. I took a really big break from gaming to work on myself physically and mentally. I hope that can tell you that I have really took time into working on myself. I was in a bad state of mind when I was playing and needed to do something for myself instead of Loka. Which is what I did. So I am very sorry to all I have hurt and offended and hope you know I have truly changed and that we can move on from the past and look into the future.

Why should I be unbanned is probably what your thinking.

Well, I don't think I deserve to be fully unbanned which is okay. The main purpose of this appeal is to put my word out there that I have changed for the better. If I could be unbanned I would like to prove to you guys that I have actually changed for the better and would greatly appreciate my 2nd chance on this server. What I am mainly asking for is a chance to prove myself.

- Sincerely PainLyss

BTW NEW IGN IS fishsticks2324 (my first ever gaming ign)

Last edited:
+1 I know I have bias here since Painless is my best friend but he has not had an online presence or had his PC in MONTHS, he was way nicer when he came back, and I love him please let him play Loka. The Scotiran family misses him :(

Oplife

-1 Ok so you say you were reformed? after your ban when i was in vc with you and your friends ((golm and brandon) and you tried to access Golm pc and get his info by using a malicious site that golmm and i found out was a lie. U then doxed golm with his IP in a discord dms. You said some very mean things to golm after that. Seems like you have anger issues or something i dont think you should be unbanned at all. And after that after saying i would -1 his appeal Golm said he would kill me at cove? Hmm, seems like your trying to hide the truth so he gets unbanned.

Golmm

-1 Ok so you say you were reformed? after your ban when i was in vc with you and your friends ((golm and brandon) and you tried to access Golm pc and get his info by using a malicious site that golmm and i found out was a lie. U then doxed golm with his IP in a discord dms. You said some very mean things to golm after that. Seems like you have anger issues or something i dont think you should be unbanned at all. And after that after saying i would -1 his appeal Golm said he would kill me at cove? Hmm, seems like your trying to hide the truth so he gets unbanned.
That is not true at all painlyss is literally my cousin

Golmm

+1 This guy is literally my cousin hes changed alot since getting banned i think he deserves a unban.

FestiveAbric

+1 I vc’d with painlyss a few weeks back and he drastically improved in his attitude and was nice towards everyone he spoke to. I think painlyss changed for good

Back