Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Pardalus for Slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defgnww

Slicer
I think Pardalus should be promoted the honorary role of Slicer now. He's been on the server for months, and has been a great help throughout Tolbert, Tyndall, and Der Riese. He is also dual-leader of Der Riese currently and is a very helpful guy, as well as a great person to talk to. I think it's time we give him what he deserves: slicer.

Leasaur

Slicer
Pardalus has been a part of this server for a while now.
He's always helpful to me and is very dedicated to the town. I didn't know him while he was in Tolbert and Tyndall but I have no doubt that he was doing a lot for those towns too.
+1
Go Pard! ;)

adderman500

Slicer
EDIT: on second thoughts, ima be a little more tentative because although he's helped many projects he's not too outspoken as such

Zor95

Slicer
More of an observation than a complaint:

Does he ever talk in public chat?

JocelynReed

Slicer
He blow up a small Town and the animals in It. He was banned for a week.

I almost never see him talk or interact with anyone (other then Def). I don't think he should get slicer when he refuses to even talk.

Artagan

Slicer
In response to the not talking thing; has talking a lot in public chat gotten anyone anywhere?

Pardalus is a very unique individual, and I think most of the server has greatly underestimated him. He's been an active and participating member of the server, which doesn't necessarily mean being part of everyone's social circle. He deserves this rank, perhaps more than many of the people who have come before.

+1 from me.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Artagan said:
In response to the not talking thing; has talking a lot in public chat gotten anyone anywhere?

Considering getting slicer isn't about being on the server for a certain period of time, it's hard to get to know someone who rarely talks.

Artagan

Slicer
Cryptite said:
Considering getting slicer isn't about being on the server for a certain period of time, it's hard to get to know someone who rarely talks.

"Getting slicer" is also not supposed to be a popularity contest.

adderman500

Slicer
Artagan said:
"Getting slicer" is also not supposed to be a popularity contest.
You still need to talk a bit so that people get to know you. Slicers are usually the more familiar faces of the server, the players that everyone knows.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
But it is, whether you like it or not. A popularity contest is the same thing as evaluation by peers. If one person wants somebody to be a slicer vs many people who show favor for them, that is in part how Slicers are chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back