Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Peti (ENOTTI) slicer nomination

carbii

I have known peti for years as we played together on another server. no matter what server I see him playing he is always being helpful in chat (especially on loka) to new players and old ones alike and he always follows the rules. that's why I believe he should become a slicer

Attachments

• 2024-04-27_01.00.27.png
    2024-04-27_01.00.27.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • 2024-03-24_04.05.16.png
    2024-03-24_04.05.16.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 74

HyperTotodile

Slicer
-1, if someone as toxic and obnoxious as peti is able to get slicer then we might as well give slicer to anyone who applies LMFAO

peti is So Helpful to new players and is Very Deserving of becoming a slicer thanks to his Amazing Contributions to the community and he does a Really Great Job of bringing new players to the server and creating a Welcoming Atmosphere for all whom he interacts with! ^_^

PETI

-1, if someone as toxic and obnoxious as peti is able to get slicer then we might as well give slicer to anyone who applies LMFAO

peti is So Helpful to new players and is Very Deserving of becoming a slicer thanks to his Amazing Contributions to the community and he does a Really Great Job of bringing new players to the server and creating a Welcoming Atmosphere for all whom he interacts with! ^_^
u dont know me bro what are u saying we havent talked to each other expect one time lol

carbii

u dont know him

Back