Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PineconeWalrus Crusader Skin Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melon

So recently I was banned for a misinterpretation of my skin. My skin is thought to be a Klansman even though I have evidence to disprove this. So basically I've been watching a show that nitro recommended to me called Ertugrul which is available on netflix which I got the inspiration to make a skin after one of the main characters for the first season which happens to be a Templar knight which my skin was based off of. If you look at the picture attached the leader of the crusaders titus clearly has a hood therefore I found a skin that has all the things that I saw in the show. The base template for my skin was one of the first results I found on novaskin when i was looking through Knight Templar skins. Here is a link https://minecraft.novaskin.me/# search templar knight. We even have builds inspired by the show in our town. As shown below its clear that we based our town off of the show. So I just posted this to shed some light on why this is a misunderstanding and why I believe I am innocent and do not deserve this ban.

Attachments

• Proof4.png
    Proof4.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Proof5.png
    Proof5.png
    880.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Proof6.png
    Proof6.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 45

MoistP

+1 he's been talking about the show in vc ever since he started watching it, and we agreed to build the town based on it, and he changed his skin to the templar knight skin to go along with the theme

zPineconeFx

+1 I am the one who recommended him the show which we have based our town of not to mention the thing sayre suggested above its clear that his intent was a templar knight.

xCheaterFx

Slicer
I'm always on his Discord call and Melon was talking about putting on a Templar skin based on the TV show Ertugrul. Melon did not intend for they to interpret as a racist skin (Klansman) just like a templar.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

jakeman5

Slicer
The image you included as evidence as to why it was not a Klansman clearly shows a Red Cross in the center of the chest. The red cross is nowhere near the same as the evidence you provided. I would hate to think that you actually had a Klan skin on but I just don't get the Templar excuse as your own evidence points out inconsistencies in your argument.

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 3.39.18 PM.png

Last edited:

zPineconeFx

Not to mention the klan thing is the wrong colour but the crusaders capes had crosses of the same shape as the one in melons skin too. also if you look at the screenshot 4 you can see what he thought was a cross in his original post on the right. The angle you showed looks like it cut out the cross due to the orientation plus its a fight scene. Plus another character of the show omer/claudius a crusader turned Muslim clearly has it visible (Look at the hood too in all of the photos (edit) )

Attachments

• 1612823145367.png
    1612823145367.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1612823176765.png
    1612823176765.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 1612823692386.png
    1612823692386.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 10

jakeman5

Slicer
Not to mention the klan thing is the wrong colour but the crusaders capes had crosses of the same shape as the one in melons skin too. also if you look at the screenshot 4 you can see what he thought was a cross in his original post on the right. The angle you showed looks like it cut out the cross due to the orientation plus its a fight scene. Plus another character of the show omer/claudius a crusader turned Muslim clearly has it visible

Huh? He doesn't even have a hood. I am not saying he was trying to make a Klansman, I am saying it doesn't line up.

unnamed.jpg

zPineconeFx

Thats a hood hes not wearing it look at the back plus if you watch the show they wear it sometimes. I put an arrow to clarify the hoods that clearly drape behind their heads. I also put a picture where its more visible

Attachments

• hoods.png
    hoods.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1612825583597.png
    1612825583597.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 3

zPineconeFx

Yes it can bee seen as a klansmen but He clearly didn't mean for it to be so why not just ask him to make it more clearly a templar knight than banning him for a month. You see the evidence posted clearly shows he meant it to be a crusader so punishing him for it would be unfair plus at this point why would we base our entire town on this show? He didnt mean for it to be racist so why is he being punished for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back