Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for Guardian

Piruletaas

Sentry

Current rank: Sentry.

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian.

What you think is expected of this rank: A Guardian must be a mature person able to deal with any problem and player on the server. Someone known and trusted by the community who has to be there as soon as a player needs and open for any questions or doubts about Loka. Not to mention rules, they must enforce them using their permissions to avoid alts, dupes and all that could harm the server.

Why you think you should become this rank: I have been an active player since I joined Loka, gaining a lot of experience during this 3 years and helped as many people as I could on the server being kind and polite. This and some players motivated me to run for LCR and months later to Sentry what made me grow and mature as a person. Also most of you know I am Spanish what made me join Loka Translation Team to make new players experience easier. I remember helping testing new updates for possible bugs or dupes reporting them before they get into the community.Another good point I’ve mentioned in past applications is being from European Time Zone because the community keeps growing and there are more and more players from Asia and Europe with no staff active during these time zones.Now I am ready for a new step, Guardian, to continue helping with tickets, accelerate town betrayals, resolve reports even if some admins cannot continue with them, enforce the rules and keep Loka on the right way. For this and much more I am applying today.

When you started playing on the server: December 07, 2020.

Time zone: CET (Central European Time)

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 5/6 hours a day, depends on university and work. Always on Discord.

For any questions my dms are opened. Discord: piruletaas

-Att: Piruletaas

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
+1, worked with Pirulettas on the Sentry Team, always gets work done on time, don't see why he wouldn't be an issue higher up.

Last edited:

Eyvah

-1. Me and piruletaas used to be close friends. This man values minecraft items more than friends and cant seem to separate his friends from his loka items differently. I am sorry to point this out but this is the reason you have 0 friends left in the hispanic community. Well known people have trusted you with their items so many times but u always ratted them and stole their items. I really hope it was worth it for you at the end of the day to gain bunch of minecraft items and losing all the friends you have made along the way. He might be a good worker, but definitely not trustable and not mature enough.

Back