Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piruletaas

Sentry
 IGN: Piruletaas

Current rank: Slicer.

What you think is expected of position: I think Loka Community Representative must be a person who helps the staff team and has to be the voice of the community regarding changes to improve the growth and development of the server.

Why you think players should support you: I am a well known member of the Hispanic Community, I've been teaching a lot of new players how to play Loka and since one year till now I have been interested in internal development such as bugs, testing new stuff to make sure they work fine, building or translation. Also, I've been LCR of the Seventh Round where we made a lot of changes suggested and provided from the community, but two of the biggest projects I was involved was Zyre and Infested Tiles. I know perfectly how this team works and I think I can do this better after 6 months have passed since my last stance where I've learned more about Loka.

When you started playing on the server: December 7th, 2020.

A category within Loka you'd like to represent: I would like to represent the PVE, Building and Story.

Time zone: CET.

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 5-6 hours a day depends if I have work to do, in discord 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back