Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Plans for my future lore

Commander_12

Slicer
Hello I would like to announce future plans for my lore, as I plan for write at least two more sequels to Fixing the Past, as part of a whole trilogy. I also plan on writing solo stories and mini series based on the good version of Preksak presented in my story and a one off about WizardTeePot and how he became involved in Fixing the Past.

I would also like to announce the plot for the sequel to Fixing the Past and Loka’s first true horror story, the Vengeful Haunting (any suggestion for another title is welcome).

After the events of Fixing the Past, New Auru is forever changed as a result of the events of it. However, as New Auru grapples with the aftermath, an ancient eldritch entity from the early days of Minecraft has come to haunt New Auru; Herobrine. In order to save New Auru and all of Loka, the next generation of Aurualians must bring back to life, one of Auru’a greatest leaders.

Coming, summer 2023.

Greeneryy

Muted
can I be in it as a being of another dimension who jus passing by the lands of loka haha (mobile dimension!!21112121)

Back