Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Pls shorten my ban time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

Hello, I was on at roughly 12:30 PM last night when psy attacked me, I told him to literally "screw off" and somehow Crypt thought that this was an ok time temp-ban me? He said," Cookie, take a rest for 24 hrs" and that was it, he temp=banned me for a day, which meant that I couldn't get on till 12:30 tomorrow night. Pls shorten the ban time or lift the ban. Im sorry for tellin Psy to "screw off," it gets annoyin when him and Ltspykiller and Pardulas, tnt our wall 3 times a day and attempt to kill and raid us

I just want to be un-tempbanned, I think I was temp-banned wrongly.
~Cookie~

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
What you 'literally said' was the following:

2013-08-05 00:04:38 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: yah wow'
2013-08-05 00:04:42 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: i knew it
2013-08-05 00:04:44 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: pussy
2013-08-05 00:04:49 [INFO] [TOWN] [Skaro] owner Psychedelic98: come fight
2013-08-05 00:04:50 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: u and ur faggot armor

The tempban stands.

Cookie

Pls just un-tempban me. I wont use profanities like that anymore. It was just that psy had attacked me 3 times yesterday.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The tempban stands, Cookie. You need to learn to watch what you say on the server. If you continue to ask, I won't hesitate to extend the ban.

Cookie

Cryptite said:
The tempban stands, Cookie. You need to learn to watch what you say on the server. If you continue to ask, I won't hesitate to extend the ban.
I don't think that this is fair to ban me for 24 hours when I say "Pussy" and "faggot" once. And then when Psy says "I fuck bitches and get paid," he only get banned for a minute. 1/1440th of my ban time. I don't understand this crypt.

Cookie

Cookie said:
Cryptite said:
I don't think that this is fair to ban me for 24 hours when I say "Pussy" and "faggot" once. And then when Psy says "I fuck bitches and get paid," he only get banned for a minute. 1/1440th of my ban time. I don't understand this crypt.
If u aren't going to lift the ban, atleast shorten it like 6 hours, cause I wanna play on it before midnight tonight.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Cookie said:
I don't think that this is fair to ban me for 24 hours when I say "Pussy" and "faggot" once.

You were warned 5 or 6 times throughout the entire day yesterday as well as kicked for it, you didn't learn, you were warned, thus the tempban.

Cookie

Im just saying that I don't deserve a 24 hr ban for it. I also don't get how psy uses profanities like that and get banned for a minute!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Psy gets kicked for it all the time, but he knows when to stop. Just drop it Cookie or it gets extended.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Cookie from what i have seen, im afraid i have to agree with crypt. Like crypt said please don't try and argue this any further.

mopb3

Slicer
Cryptite said:
2013-08-05 00:04:38 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: yah wow'
2013-08-05 00:04:42 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: i knew it
2013-08-05 00:04:44 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: pussy
2013-08-05 00:04:49 [INFO] [TOWN] [Skaro] owner Psychedelic98: come fight
2013-08-05 00:04:50 [INFO] [Slicer] CookielVlonsta: u and ur faggot armor
Pfahaha

Zor95

Slicer
There you go Mop:

1336259236_qxa2g.png

Lazuli73

Slicer
After reading this, even though it's a old thread, I am on the fence on this. Cookie has very good point about Psy, and Crypt makes a strong case as well. Cookie, if you ever read this I want you to know that I once felt the same way, wanting to curse him out and forget about loka forever. I almost gave up one my town, and almost let him ruin my loka. I don't want Psy to ruin yours. You are always welcome in Dellsmite.

May you stride in your trek across new lands, and leave the old land behind. You swallow hurt and spit out pain with the blood, sweat and tears of battles fought before. When the skies clear a new day shines a path to your new Loka.

mopb3

Slicer
I had forgotten about this so much that I was gonna quote the same thing I quoted before and laugh at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back