Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

poARC for LCR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poarc

IGN: poARC

Current Rank: Settler

What you think is expected of the position:
I think a LCR should be someone that is easy to talk to and listens to everyone’s opinions, I see a LCR as someone that is the structural connection between the community and the staff team.

Why you think players should support you:
I know a lot about Loka as I have been playing for around 1,5 years now, I have learned a large amount of things about the server and I have done a number of different things on it. I am very active, and I know many players in the community, I am openminded and I can also come up with plenty of new ideas. The main reason that I want LCR is that I really want to help Loka improve and make the server even better than it already is.

When you started playing on the server:
July 31, 2020

(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc):
I would like to represent the PVP community, but I can also help in the PVE aspect. Those 2 are the 2 things I do most on Loka.

Time zone:
CEST

How often do you play (hours a day/week):
On weekdays 4-8 hours a day, in weekend 6-10 hours a day.

love you all <3

Last edited:

dzne

+1 Everytime when I don't know the answer of something Poarc is the who has the answer of it. I also think poarc speaks for a lot lokans would love to see him in the LCR team

dnalol

Muted
IGN: poARC Age: 17 (18 soon)

I think a LCR should be someone that is easy to talk to and listens to everyone’s opinions, I see a LCR as someone that is the structural connection between the community and the staff team.

I know a lot about Loka as I have been playing for around 1,5 years now, I have learned a large amount of things about the server and I have done a number of different things on it. I am very active, and I know many players in the community, I am openminded and I can also come up with plenty of new ideas. The main reason that I want LCR is that I really want to help Loka improve and make the server even better than it already is.

July 31, 2020

(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc):
I would like to represent the PVP community, but I can also help in the PVE aspect. Those 2 are the 2 things I do most on Loka.

Time zone:
CEST

love you all <3
poarc is a nice man who has helped me, and many others to help their loka experience be more fun poarc for lcr
IGN: poARC Age: 17 (18 soon)

July 31, 2020

Time zone:
CEST

love you all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back