Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Possible X-Raying?

Jedoi

Slicer
Um, I think someone who knows where Talongon is X-Rays. All of our hidden underground chests have been discovered and taken. Also, does braking furnaces and destroying a chest (Leaving the items to float around, waiting to despawn) count as griefing?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Breaking chests and letting the items despawn is griefing yes. I will look into this for you.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Its very hard for me to tell if someone broke a chest and let items despawn so if you have proof that would help but as far as xraying goes, it does not appear anyone xrayed to access the chests.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Um, I think someone who knows where Talongon is X-Rays. All of our hidden underground chests have been discovered and taken. Also, does braking furnaces and destroying a chest (Leaving the items to float around, waiting to despawn) count as griefing?

Note that it's also possible and common for people to use invis potions to obtain access to people's things.

Jedoi

Slicer
philupthebukkit said:
The admin is not going to do anything about it

They will. The admins of this server are very good.
You friend broke a rule and got banned. Doesn't mean our admins are mean, or bad, or don't care.
They protect the server, and thats what they do, what they have done, and what they will continue doing.

mopb3

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
philupthebukkit said:
The admin is not going to do anything about it

They will. The admins of this server are very good.
You friend broke a rule and got banned. Doesn't mean our admins are mean, or bad, or don't care.
They protect the server, and thats what they do, what they have done, and what they will continue doing.
3pvezq.jpg

Back