Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Promises

Psychedelic98

Slicer
When I saw the map I instantly recognized the location. There were murmurs at spawn of people already arriving, so I gulped a potion of swiftness and ran as quickly as I could. I needed it. After what seemed like ages I saw a floating giant x in the distance.

I heard voices, so I approached with caution, hiding amongst the trees. "Shit, nigga," I muttered under my breath as I crept towards them. I saw them looking around, searching for any clue to where his intestines might be. BOOM! daruks was blown up by a creeper. Now there was only one person, standing atop the massive x, with water pouring down. I attempted to swim up the water to kill him, but I was quickly shot down. I collected the arrows and fired them back, eventually knocking him off down, but the water slowed his fall. I shot him several more times, and he ran. I chased him, yelling "COME BACK LITTLE BITCH!" But it was not long until he ran into a spider. I let the spider hit him a few times, then I swooped in and finished him off.

Now there was nothing standing between me and the chest. I dug down straight into a pool of lava, but the chest was right next to me. After I retrieved the intestines, I sat down to enjoy a nice bottle of Fort Kickass Special Absinthe. It is the strongest absinthe in all of loka, and is very reasonably priced. I heard a faint voice "Hey there, Psy." At first I thought it was just the absinthe, but then I saw Spartan. She was standing on a staircase right above the lava, so I destroyed it. She fell in the lava and I laughed, but it was not long until she emerged, swinging her sword at me. "Fuck bitches, get money!" I screamed as I shoved my sword through her stomach.

hyhu

Slicer
IuCkGBI.gif

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Number 5 was interesting... Thanks to CrewSoulReaper, Spartan and Psychedelic98.

Hint 6 . (Solved)

Same as the last one, I've gotten a strange map again and I have NO CLUE where it is. Only location that hasn't been explored yet is North though, maybe check there first? Shouldn't be more than 2k away.

This time, it might be inside the "X"

Gudbrandr

Slicer
Footsteps could be heard accompanied by chattering voices all over the Spawn as maps were distributed and people were on their way. We were all on our way, and almost as soon as the party left the Protection of the Ancients, blood was being spilled. As I chased after Steelerfan, sword swings alternated with shots from my bow, he ran in the opposite direction of our mark, and back into the Protection. It seemed as if he was out of the race.
The rest of the party was by now ahead of me, but my companion (EnderWarPet) and I quickly caught up. However, while I was behind, Artagan was struck down by one of our party, Thieflord. This must have been quite a long time before I caught back up, because Artagan soon caught up with my companion and I, and as I saw him out of the corner of my eye, I struck him down with one foul swoop.
My party was very much ahead of me, for they were already searching the area that the map covered. Their first instinct was to tunnel downward to find Andre's Heart. None of our party was familiar with this area. However, someone was, because we soon found a makeshift underground home. Andre's Heart was not found there, so we went back to the surface.
Our next instinct was to search the actual red, lava 'X' above our mark, which yielded no results. While Psychedelic was searching the 'X,' I encountered Lazuli and chased after her with Hyhu and CrewSoulReaper. Unfortunately for me, Hyhu caught Lazuli first and killed her.
This ordeal being settled, we returned to the site, and Hyhu soon found Andre's Heart. Psychedelic wanted the heart, and Hyhu would not yield so she was killed by him. EnderWarPet was also killed in the crossfire.
And so ends the story of how Andre's Heart was recovered, and everyone pillaged on the path to the Spawn and partied there. This left an displeased and offended Dellsmite that had been left out and one very happy and cheerful party of various raiders, but they all lived happily ever after.
Until the next clue is given.

Gudbrandr

Slicer
Cryptite said:
Curious the amount of blood being shed by those helping to recover a fallen soul.
It was sport, really. We already knew that the heart was ours, just having a bit of fun. Since the arenas came out we haven't had much open combat.

Leasaur

Slicer
Cryptite said:
Curious the amount of blood being shed by those helping to recover a fallen soul.
Andre is being pieced together, this time free of betrayal and backstabbing. Is it right to forge his new form with swords and violence, I wonder?

Jedoi

Slicer
Leasaur said:
Cryptite said:
Andre is being pieced together, this time free of betrayal and backstabbing. Is it right to forge his new form with swords and violence, I wonder?
Exactly. I'm trying.

JocelynReed

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Gudbrandr said:
This left an displeased and offended Dellsmite that had been left out......
We were trying.

If you really think about it....some of the clues have been revealed in such a way to give an advantage.to the peaceful folks....others to the more aggressive crowd. Loka is about balancing the two parties. I understand Dellsmite might be a bit sore right now...but ask yourself this...

Were any of the clues given to the more peaceful folk first?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I haven't been to any of these events, but are the peaceful folks coming armed to the teeth with fully enchanted diamond armor and swords? I know this is usual fare for the raiders. Whether there'll be a fight or not, I'm sure I wouldn't come unarmored. This isn't a jab at raiders; just curious.

MasterAegon

Slicer
When it is assumed to be an RP event and not a competitive PvP event, I'm sure most don't come prepared for it to become such. Comp and and even thief worked in tandem with me and there was no conflict so I don't know why it has become popular to fight over helping restore Andre's body.

Like it's been said though, is this really the manner in which you all want to bring him back..? Seems to me that it would only fabricate something terrible.

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Thanks to everyone who participated in finding part N. 6 (hyhu, Pard, psy, gud, EnderWarPet, luci, thief, laz, art, steelerfan)
This is the ammount of pieces that different factions have aided in bringing back to me.

computern: 1
Bauherren: 2
Thieflord304: 2
Dellsmite: 2
Fort Kickass: 3

I appreciate the efforts you are all putting into this, however things have been getting a tad out of hand. Out of these 6 solved challenges, 3 have ended in violence. Think about what Crypt said:

Cryptite said:

The last hint will be announced Friday. However, there is an extra challenge for all of you. You must put aside all your differences and work together. For each assassination you do during the event, half a point will be substracted from your town's total.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Cryptite said:

From what once was a fun filled adventure to recover the broken physical body of a lost friend has turned into a blood bath and glory war over member. Incident bystanders are a siege for just watching the what was once fun unfold into a fear for survival.

All I really wanted was to be apart if the RP event. I didn't expect to loose 3 sets of iron armour and the map as a souvenir. I was killed bu comp for just watching the RP and I was way out matched as they all had diamond armour. A lokan RP should be fun for everyone, not just the maxed out glory hogs who pushed there way to victory.

If lokan RPs are always this agressive I mine as we'll not get involved and do something productive instead of go insane and loose resources.

Back