Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PURALADE mute appeal

PURALADE

Hello fellow Loka players! Around 7 months ago i got permanetly muted for hate speach for saying "they should make an as.lokamc.com for all the (racial words)." At first when i got muted i thought it would be no big deal and I didn't care, but as the days passed i realised that communicating between people became almost impossible and I wasn't able to do anything about it. I've waited for a long time and I think that I would NEVER get this mad to say something like that ever again. I've became more mature and smarter and now i first think about what im going to say and what consequences could happen because of that. I'm truly sorry for all the players I disrespected and offended by sending that message and I promise to never say anything toxic like that again. I've learned my lesson and I'm hoping to get a second chance. The goal of this mute appeal is not only to hopefully get this mute removed/reduced, but to prove, that people can change and learn overtime and became a better version of themselves. I really hope you consider reducing or removing this mute so I can prove myself. Thank you for reading this!

SOMAAAAAAAAA

Hello fellow Loka players! Around 7 months ago i got permanetly muted for hate speach for saying "they should make an as.lokamc.com for all the (racial words)." At first when i got muted i thought it would be no big deal and I didn't care, but as the days passed i realised that communicating between people became almost impossible and I wasn't able to do anything about it. I've waited for a long time and I think that I would NEVER get this mad to say something like that ever again. I've became more mature and smarter and now i first think about what im going to say and what consequences could happen because of that. I'm truly sorry for all the players I disrespected and offended by sending that message and I promise to never say anything toxic like that again. I've learned my lesson and I'm hoping to get a second chance. The goal of this mute appeal is not only to hopefully get this mute removed/reduced, but to prove, that people can change and learn overtime and became a better version of themselves. I really hope you consider reducing or removing this mute so I can prove myself. Thank you for reading this!
+1 very nice guy. i have played with him for 3 years now and he is kind to everyone

Back