Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Purk Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeneryy

Muted
Looking back on this thread, I wanna add something, I don't believe "alting" should be such a harsh punishment if the staff has no reason to believe he was the one one the account, alting, and account sharing should not be put in the same box, I'm not saying a permanent ban isn't fair, I think thats the fair punishment to give out, but I definitely think when doing an appeal. specially in this case it's been almost 7 months, it shouldn't be that hard to get unbanned

Last edited:

glory

+1 i was just in vc with him and he was a lovely fellow who made a simple mistake by allowing a banned player onto his account. FREE MY BOY

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We could quite easily maintain the ban as we have no way of knowing you are not simply going to 'quit' Minecraft a second time and give out your account details to banned players again. However, we are willing to be lenient and give you another chance. The ban has been lifted, please ensure you re-familiarise yourself with our rules and ensure your account remains secure, even if you stop playing Minecraft again, as we will likely not unban you if you re-offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back