Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Purk's Tale

Kippehz

Muted
please ban kippehz for killing me on lobbycraft. "KIPPEHZ IS KILLING ME KIPPEHZ IS KILLING ME" i shout. No one to be seen for help. I yelp and yelp and yelp i try to kite, But Kippehz has a big bite. I was in shame of the "fame" of being kippehz;s irl, as he took my lore sword when he was at my house. Named after his hamster, Buzz. Buzz and I had a lot of things in common. 1 of those things being trapped in kippehz's captivitiy Which i got kbd into bc i was not builder in the town. Of kippehz ville (where we live) Mostly i am sad about Buzz. Me and him had a very strong relation ship, sadly for your ears it was s*****. Very s*****. I dont know if i can live on withought the love of my life kippehz.... 's hamster.

Greeneryy

Muted
please ban kippehz for killing me on lobbycraft. "KIPPEHZ IS KILLING ME KIPPEHZ IS KILLING ME" i shout. No one to be seen for help. I yelp and yelp and yelp i try to kite, But Kippehz has a big bite. I was in shame of the "fame" of being kippehz;s irl, as he took my lore sword when he was at my house. Named after his hamster, Buzz. Buzz and I had a lot of things in common. 1 of those things being trapped in kippehz's captivitiy Which i got kbd into bc i was not builder in the town. Of kippehz ville (where we live) Mostly i am sad about Buzz. Me and him had a very strong relation ship, sadly for your ears it was s*****. Very s*****. I dont know if i can live on withought the love of my life kippehz.... 's hamster.

Back