Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PurkShiesty ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadToastBurnt

PurkShiesty Unban appeal.

Date of ban: On 02/20/23 (1.5y ago)

Banned IGN: UghPurk
Current IGN: PurkShiesty

What was I banned for?
I was banned on Loka for “doxxing”

02/20/2023 I was rightfully banned for sending a picture I thought was public in a public discord. At the time of my ban I didn’t understand how harmful sending a picture that I thought was public would be for him, I am very sorry for what I did and I know a lot of people won't be able to forgive me. But I want to publicly apologize to RedBugatti and let everyone know that I have changed and never wanted to be considered a “harmful person” in any way… With this being said I would like the Loka community to consider reducing my ban and letting me back into the wonderful community where all my friends play at.

How can I prove that I have changed? A little after my ban I took a long break on Minecraft and gaming in general to better myself, I am now an adult and I understand the consequences that I received from my actions I once did without thinking first. I hope you can see passed my mistakes and give me another chance to show who I really am.

I appreciate everyone who took the time to read my appeal and I hope you can reconsider my permanent ban decision and shift it to a temporary ban and/or Mute.
+1 He is very nice guy and will not make the same mistake he did in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back