Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Pydrin's Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbowrc

Hey, I've recently received a ban for Town betrayal. I have the slightest idea why. Would one of you fine folks fill me in?
By the way, I'm Crossbowrc. I've recently undergone a name change better suited for "Roleplaying"
Although I've had the same name for the past ten years I though it was time for change.

Crossbowrc

Although I have forgotten to mention. This also serves as a Ban Appeal. If i have committed a crime against skyrim and her people, I plead to be unbanned, or even my sentence shortened, April 3rd is my ban remove date and it is also the end of my spring break I was planning to be on more this week now that I have some free time from school. recently I haven't had 20 minuets to myself between schoolwork and start of my 2nd job. I have had no intention of harming other players and/or towns in any shape or form. I will correct any mistakes I have made if given the opportunity.

Crossbowrc

When we moved into that town i found those doors. I was under the understanding that i could dismantle them at my pleasure. Didn't know i was going to get banned for something of the sort.

Grubul

Slicer
He is also an subowner of the town -

wouldnt that make him able to do whatever he can with all the blocks?

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
His ban is already up. I understand you didn't have any malicious intentions, but in the future you should be more careful about what you're destroying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back